Treasure Island Resort & Casino
US$106
Orbitz.com
US$116
US$113
Caravan Motel(Cannon Falls)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$59
All reviewsbowling alleyswim up bareagle towersub shoplazy riverprime ribnon smoking sectionrooms are nicenice casinocasino floorlagoonminnesotatubswolfconference
Reviewed February 21, 2012

the non smoking rooms are nice and clean. The rooms are large and well decorated. We get a couple of comp rooms per month so we use them. Treasure Island has a good staff and plenty to do. The valet parking is good and the check in\out was great. I would recommend it on a weekday as the weekend prices are a lot higher. Free Wi fi is fast. They have over flow parking for busy days and they have buses that will pick you up in the further lots. I will be back. If you are a non gamer, the pool area is great as well as the bowling alley. Treasure Island has been easier to get a comp room now that they have expanded.

Room Tip: Any non smoking room in the new tower.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jlttks111
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My wife and I will be back! We got a room for ourselves and one for our adult children and stayed for the Eddie Money concert. We had a great time.. We have stayed there 7 times since Nov. as matter fact I'm heading there tonight to play some slots. Great staff clean rooms overall its a fantastic place to play and stay. We love u T.I.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank MarkPearce1977Vette
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Have been coming here for several years for a convention. Rooms are fine. Nothing spectacular and nothing neccessarily bad. Gaming is abundant. Several choices of places to eat. Staff friendly. Wishes they had closer parking. Quite a jog from the parking lot to hotel check in.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I was at Treasure Island Resort and Casino to work so I looked at this as more a business trip than pleasure. First off it was -5 degrees and windy when I arrived. The lobby was spacious and warm. Check in was pleasant and efficient. I thought the room was pretty big and had a nice work station with free Wi-Fi. The room was clean and included such things as iron, coffee maker with free coffee and condiments. Temperature control was not a problem and the room never felt cold at all. The bed was very comfortable and I had a good night’s sleep. The casino itself had many slot machines and a few table games, mostly black jack it looked like. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay and would have no qualms of staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MTCSS
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Room was clean and pillow top mattress was very comfortable. We were in the Eagle tower. Food in snack bar/grill was average. Food price is about the same as Ho Chunk Casino in Wisconsin Dells. Playing slots was worse than at Ho Chunk. Didn't see any people winning in the 4 hours we were in there and we walked the whole casino. We tried penny slots, quarter slots and dollar slots. This was one of the tightest casino that we've played in and we've played in casinos all over Wisconsin, Indiana and West Virginia.

• Stayed: January 2012