“Best Eggs Benedict ”
Review of Lucy’s Burgers

Lucy’s Burgers
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Lucy's is a gourmet stuffed burger restaurant. We stuff our burgers so all of the goodness is on the inside. Our burger of the moment is either a customer pick/suggestion or staff creation. Come in and enjoy!! We also offer a full menu including large salads, appetizers and great selection of beer and win. Lucy's is NOT a chain. The restaurant is locally owned.
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Open weekends for breakfast and the food was very good. We will be back to try other breakfast items.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018

First off You can order online for take out!!! huge Plus. Food all the way around was fantastic. The TOTS were Amazing. The fresh hand cut fries are so good. The wings were great, My son loved the burger, cooked perfectly and my wife had the hotdog, she said is was really good.
Brenton was super cool. Staff was friendly!! The over all decor was perfect for the place. This place deserves to be in a bigger place. Skies the limit for this place. Well be back for sure!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner. The restaurant was full, but not busy - no line. The service was slow. Sat and wait, and waited, and waited for our food. Food came and it was okay. I had a wrap with fries. Good portions for the price. Fries were great - the wrap was good.

We went there for the "juicy Lucy." Found out they only serve it medium rare, which I found odd.

Good selection of beer. I will probably come back - but will not necessarily going to go out of my way.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

It was a morning Facebook memory of a place I stopped by for a burger just a couple of years ago (not a place worth eating at - Half Time Rec) that was having me craving another burger. I happen to be in the north metro and was asking friends of recommendations from friends with no one providing any recommendations.

So, I did a little Google search and found Lucy's Burgers and decided to stop by to see what this place had to offer. The bar tender said that they were "Known for their jucy's", but I was in the mood for a straight forward, flat top, greasy, cheesy and tasty burger. The kind you find at King's Place!

I ordered the Bacon Cheese Burger with American, a side of their spicy aioli and prepared the only way red meat should be prepared - plenty of pink! When it came out, it appeared to me that it wasn't a hand pressed patty, but I could've been wrong. Why is this important? Because if it's just a frozen patty - leave the restaurant, that's not how you make a solid burger...

But, I wanted to give this place an honest shot at impressing me, so dove right in. The freshly cut fries were pretty solid and after my first bite into the burger, my taste buds were pretty happy (for the most part). The burger was prepared as I requested and the seasoning was half way decent actually. However, it reminded me quite a bit like the kind of burger you'd find in an old school cafe or diner. Nothing fancy, nothing certainly wrong with it either, but nothing that will blow your socks off!

Would I recommend you stopping by and checking this place out for yourself? If you're in the area, why not! But it's not the easiest place to get to if you're heading south on 35E. Will it make my top 10 list? No, it has a long ways to go before that happens, but I will go back to check out a juicy lucy to see if those are any better and if the "That's what we're known for" is something you should tell your guests or not. Guess we'll see if the juicy's can make my juicy lucy challenge list, but I'm not holding my breath at this point....

Need a beer? Not a terrible selection of taps, but small. However, their bottle selection is more impressive and there's nothing wrong with that. Taps just taste better to me!

#knowbeforeyougo

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Went there with family for a birthday meal and was almost a year older by the time we got the food! My burger was just warm and fries were not done. took over a half hour to get the food, and there was not many people.

Date of visit: April 2018