“Favorite Brunch Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to go for brunch. Food is delicious, fun atmosphere, fabulous flavored mimosas, and great bloody Mary’s. I’m not typically a Bloody Mary fan, but you can make it with pepper or horseradish vodka here and I think I’m addicted to them!

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Good food and fast service. The atmosphere is great with the stage, wood burning fireplaces and outdoor patio. A great value for your money. The menu is huge and varied. I love the portobello sandwich and sweet potato fries. Mexican dishes are authentic and spicy.

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here several times. Good food. Friendly staff. In warmer weather they have a nice patio for enjoying beautiful evenings Have a nice selection of burgers sandwiches and salads. Very friendly environment- make you feel right at home. Excellent indoor fireplace for cold nights! Chances are you’ll see someone you know - we always do! Try the Jack Daniels burger.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I can't say it's the best I've ever had but for the money it's ok. I've had a wait a few times and wonder if it's worth it. The value isn't there

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Met up with a friend here on a Sunday late morning. It was pretty busy so chose a spot at the bar for seating. Thankfully, they had good coffee! We were able to sit and visit at our leisure without feeling rushed. The bartender was a super nice guy and he was included in our conversations as well!! We did order off the menu and each got a sandwich and fries which arrived fresh & hot. No complaints, and i do want to come back in the summer to take advantage of the patio they have.