“Best Long Island Iced Teas around!”

Washington Square Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Yes, at lunchtime on the weekends you may have to wait, but it's worth it. We always sit at the bar - that's where the action is - and the bar staff are always fun. Great food and pretty good options for vegetarians. Very nice, and not near the busy Hwy 61, patio.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to go for brunch. Food is delicious, fun atmosphere, fabulous flavored mimosas, and great bloody Mary’s. I’m not typically a Bloody Mary fan, but you can make it with pepper or horseradish vodka here and I think I’m addicted to them!

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Good food and fast service. The atmosphere is great with the stage, wood burning fireplaces and outdoor patio. A great value for your money. The menu is huge and varied. I love the portobello sandwich and sweet potato fries. Mexican dishes are authentic and spicy.

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here several times. Good food. Friendly staff. In warmer weather they have a nice patio for enjoying beautiful evenings Have a nice selection of burgers sandwiches and salads. Very friendly environment- make you feel right at home. Excellent indoor fireplace for cold nights! Chances are you’ll see someone you know - we always do! Try the Jack Daniels burger.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I can't say it's the best I've ever had but for the money it's ok. I've had a wait a few times and wonder if it's worth it. The value isn't there

Date of visit: September 2017