“Very good food and service!”

Washington Square Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We are from out of town, visiting this place for the first time. From the seasonal beet salad to the walleye grilled dinner to the chimichanga, we all enjoyed our food. The server was friendly and we didn’t wait long for our food. We enjoyed the ambiance of the outdoor patio seating.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We live in White Bear Lake, and Washington Square Bar and Grill is our go-to restaurant for a casual night out. The food is wonderful, although I seem to be stuck on their terrific Tuna Melt sandwich on wild rice multigrain bread. We know most of the servers now, and they are all friendly, hard-working and attentive. They have a very nice outdoor patio with live music at various times during the summer. You can purchase one of their quirky t-shirts with the restaurant’s logo on the front and something fun on the back. My favorite is the t-shirt I purchased for our adult daughter. On the back, it says “No Crap on Tap”!

I love this place!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

My husband and I frequent this restaurant about once every 2-3 months. The atmosphere inside and out is great! Stone fireplace inside by the bar area, lush garden outside on the patio. Service from the staff has always been good, friendly and as quick as possible even during busy times.

Their menu is a little different flavored than just plain burgers, etc... I'm a picky eater but I always find something delicious to eat! They also have a really good selection of beer on tap to choose from and the varieties change regularly

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

An enjoyable Sunday sitting in the patio and enjoying a leisurely lunch of Mexcan selections and their bloody Mary's selections.
The food was well prepared and good presentation.
The servers were helpful and attentive.
Will go back soon as we joined the club card.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a busy, busy place. We were seated after just a very short time. We both had salads that were well put together and delicious. If you happen by WBL stop by for a great meal!