“Very Impressive”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2018

This was our first time eating here. They have both inside and outside tables for your dining pleasure. We were there for lunch. We had a super great server who answered all our questions about the food. The hamburgers were cooked to perfection - EXACTLY as we ordered them! The cheese cake makes your meal complete - so make sure you get one. :-) We are going to come back for breakfast next time.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Perfect for lunch. Either on the patio or inside for a cool and relaxed lunch with friends, family or coworkers. Food is great, portions are large and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We are from out of town, visiting this place for the first time. From the seasonal beet salad to the walleye grilled dinner to the chimichanga, we all enjoyed our food. The server was friendly and we didn’t wait long for our food. We enjoyed the ambiance of the outdoor patio seating.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We live in White Bear Lake, and Washington Square Bar and Grill is our go-to restaurant for a casual night out. The food is wonderful, although I seem to be stuck on their terrific Tuna Melt sandwich on wild rice multigrain bread. We know most of the servers now, and they are all friendly, hard-working and attentive. They have a very nice outdoor patio with live music at various times during the summer. You can purchase one of their quirky t-shirts with the restaurant’s logo on the front and something fun on the back. My favorite is the t-shirt I purchased for our adult daughter. On the back, it says “No Crap on Tap”!

I love this place!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

My husband and I frequent this restaurant about once every 2-3 months. The atmosphere inside and out is great! Stone fireplace inside by the bar area, lush garden outside on the patio. Service from the staff has always been good, friendly and as quick as possible even during busy times.

Their menu is a little different flavored than just plain burgers, etc... I'm a picky eater but I always find something delicious to eat! They also have a really good selection of beer on tap to choose from and the varieties change regularly

Date of visit: May 2018