“Great Sandwich's and Soups”

Eat! @ Banning And 5th
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2016

Excellent place for lunch in downtown White Bear Lake. Great staff with great service. Deli style with 10-15 tables. Limited breakfast menu but very good food, excellent coffee. Sandwich's, subs and soups are what they are known for.

Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

I'm sure lunch is just as good but I always eat breakfast here. Order at the counter and food is deliver to your table efficiently. No wasting time. I hear the chili is good, well everything I have tried is good. There is no wrong choices at Eat. But don't come on Sunday. The sabbath is a day of rest and the owner knows it.

Reviewed February 20, 2016

I met some people for coffee there yesterday morning. We talked for more than an hour.
We left. I found myself sitting in my car, wondering where to go for lunch. And realized
I should just go back in. Custom-made sandwiches, to order, with only the freshest ingredients. Very high quality, very reasonably priced. Personable owners do the prep right in front of you. Then you have to get past the array of homemade baked goods
to get to the register. They keep track of how you are doing from behind the counter, and bring your dessert or whatever out to you when you're ready.
Amazing combination of cafeteria and attentive service.

1  Thank DavePorter090
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a great breakfast over the weekend. Plenty of breakfast options, all home cooked and delicious. Staff was very friendly. Have to try the homemade soups next time I'm in town.

Reviewed December 24, 2015

You can tell that they really care about your business. The best waffle ever. Their hash brown casserole is out of this world. I have never had a bad dish or sweet there.