“Never Disappoints ”

Eat! @ Banning And 5th
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The food is always excellent and so is the service. I can’t have dairy so I’m always very appreciative that everyday there’s a broth based soup. Simple foods made fresh. Don’t forget to check out the cute kitchen items store connected to the restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

For good food, great prices and fast service Banning Junction is the restaurant you need to go.

Variety of cuisines with large choice of hamburger, sandwiches, drinks.

Owner is good and helpful.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018

I've had delicious food each time I have been to this cozy downtown White Bear Lake restaurant. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

We went to “Eat” for lunch. You walk in and there’s a big chalkboard with the menu on it. You place your order and then down at the end of the counter you pay. The cashier asks what beverages you want, gives you a cup to go to the beverage station, you get your drink, then find a table. They bring your food out to you. My niece had the Zany Milany ( turkey sandwich with veggies) and I had the turkey Rueben sandwich. Both were good. Both came with potato chips. We were full but they had some good looking desserts. Seating is limited. There are only a few booths and the rest of the seating has hard wooden chairs. Parking at a minimum but we got a spot right in front of restaurant ( 2 hour parking) I’d go back. It was good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I love this place! I try to come here once a month. Everything is fresh and made there. The service is friendly and efficient. It’s lovely. Every day there’s 4-5 soups. Their chili (excellent) is part of that. What’s great is there’s always one at least that’s broth based (I can’t do dairy) and a vegetarian one if you’re not wanting meat. The Zanny Mullaney sandwich is a favorite. Next door is a cute kitchen stores with high quality products. Same owners.

Date of visit: December 2017