“Creative and Delicious ”
Review of Ingredients Cafe

Ingredients Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Was just visiting the area and our clients took us to lunch here. Each dish was an excellent Interpretation with fresh ingredients and a kick when needed. Especially recommend the south of the border options. Even the bread was outstanding. Worth a trip.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Lots of farm to table and healthy on trend items. The poached pear salad is worth the trip alone. I love the hand cut French fries, best fries in town for sure. Yikes I'm getting hungry just typing this.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I just had lunch at Ingredients and what a perfect spot to enjoy a nice day on their patio. We started off with a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanche that was reasonably priced. I had the carnitas which had just the right amount of spices. The pork was on top of a bed of black beans topped with an avocado. My wife and daughter split the salad of the day and the club sandwich. Both were very good. If you are in White Bear looking for a nice place to have lunch I would highly recommend Ingredients.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with friends here this week. Service was a little slow but the patio was full when we were sat.
Chicken & Asparagus pasta was very good- rich but good.
We also enjoyed the chips and pico.
Overal- average experience.
Not the greatest atmosphere inside. Wish it had more character to it.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

It is so noisy from both the high ceiling and loud background music that you cannot have a conversation with the person directly across from you.
Requested music to be turned down but they would not do it and se were a long way from the speakers!!