“Lunch reunion”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I had not eaten here before and am always anxious to try a new place in WBL. A friend suggested we eat lunch here with a friend visiting from South Carolina. The fish tacos were fantastic- and the staff took great care to accommodate our friend who needed a gluten free meal.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

The last couple of times we've been here there was nothing new or tempting on the menu. Lots of pasta dishes and some interesting salads, but would have loved a nice lamb chop or pork done in an interesting way. There was a fish special on a warm potato salad. The potato salad was interesting and very good but the fish was just so-so. Worst was the service. We sat for 20 minutes without anyone coming to take a drink order. We had to ask 3 times for olive oil for the bread. We probably won't be back.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Was just visiting the area and our clients took us to lunch here. Each dish was an excellent Interpretation with fresh ingredients and a kick when needed. Especially recommend the south of the border options. Even the bread was outstanding. Worth a trip.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Lots of farm to table and healthy on trend items. The poached pear salad is worth the trip alone. I love the hand cut French fries, best fries in town for sure. Yikes I'm getting hungry just typing this.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I just had lunch at Ingredients and what a perfect spot to enjoy a nice day on their patio. We started off with a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanche that was reasonably priced. I had the carnitas which had just the right amount of spices. The pork was on top of a bed of black beans topped with an avocado. My wife and daughter split the salad of the day and the club sandwich. Both were very good. If you are in White Bear looking for a nice place to have lunch I would highly recommend Ingredients.