“Great rooftop dining in the suburbs”

Rudy's Redeye Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Redeye Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 8th Street
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy the casual atmosphere of Rudy’s Rooftop. Great for happy hour and dining in the summer.
Food is average- we had the chicken Caesar salad, the Greek chicken salad and the pork chop.
We also had the steak medallions for an appetizer- they were a bit fatty for my taste but my family liked them.
I had the ginger mojito and loved the first one I ordered. The second was seemed a little watered down.

BFoussard, Owner at Rudy's Redeye Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

I am so happy to hear you enjoy Rudy's Rooftop! Thanks for the comments about the food. I apologize and want you know we are always working hard to be perfect. I will address the issues with our staff. Enjoy your next visit!
Bill Foussard
Owner

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Met a group of friends for lunch on the roof top. Pleasant server who was very attentive. Quick service, nice atmosphere, good food.

BFoussard, Owner at Rudy's Redeye Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

It's nice to hear you enjoyed your lunch on Rudy's Rooftop! Thank you for commenting!

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Rudy's Redeye Grill has never failed to provide great meals with generous portions. Friendly staff makes the meal even better.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I love Rudy's Red Eye Grill, my best friends family always takes us to Rudy's whenever we have a celebration. The staff always remembers them and is so playful and kind. The food is divine, but let's be honest, no meal is worth poor staff.

You won't find that issue here, because the staff is as divine as the food. They are always eager to please, they even took a birthday cake we store bought, and put candles in it, lit them, and served it on a tray to the birthday gal!

You cannot go wrong with anything on their menu, the medallions are to die for though.

We love you guys!

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Part of Best Western... Same owner... very impressed by menu. A cut above in a tough culinary market!