“Dinner”

Rudy's Redeye Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Redeye Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 8th Street
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner on the rooftop, service was extremely slow, we were seated and waited for at least 15 minutes, plenty of empty tables, wait staff standing around. Had to go up to the bar and ask to have someone wait on us. After we did that we were well taken care of, dinner was awesome, from fish to burgers to salads. Look forward to going back!

Date of visit: August 2018
BFoussard, Owner at Rudy's Redeye Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for the feedback about the service on the rooftop. I am truly sorry you had slow service. I am glad, however, you enjoyed the overall experience and food once you got someone's attention. I hope your next visit is a great one!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

27 years since last seeing one-another, my old school and Army buddy and I sat and enjoyed an awesome evening of conversation, dinner, and drink. The wait staff and chefs are second-to-none. The venue is conducive to talking without working at it, people watching, and enjoying good food and drink in a welcoming "up north" atmosphere.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Went to Rudy’s for my daughter in law’s birthday. I ordered the Walleye with Si-gratin. It was the best walleye and the best au-gratin I have ever had. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
BFoussard, Owner at Rudy's Redeye Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We appreciate your business and glad you like the walleye! Hope you next visit will be a great one, also!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

The restaurant has a patio on the roof of the building. It is a beautiful venue on a nice summer evening. We have eaten here a couple of times. Their wine and drink selection is very good. The service is generally prompt and friendly, the staff helps each other when things get busy. I have ordered the Cajun burger, which is delicious. My wife loves their caprese salad. Overall, a good place to eat on a nice evening.

1  Thank Ed S
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome if you haven't been please try. I prefer their rooftop patio, it's gorgeous and great service. We always get the coconut shrimp, that are to die for. They are big pieces of shrimp, with a perfect amount of crisp coconut coating and yummy sauce. My husband and I both love the Rudy tini's for a cocktail. These puppies are good, strong, and huge about 3 drinks in 1. You have to try one at least once. (I love eating the frozen raspberries they put in the bottom, just a little bonus.) If the sun is out this is where you need to be!!!

Date of visit: July 2018