“Jethro's Is Ideal For Family Get Togethers and More! Excellent Food & Service!”

Jethro's Char-House & Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed May 8, 2017

First time here and walking in, I enjoyed the environment. Clean, comfortable, great bar and plenty of seating. I explained to one of the waitresses that we had a party of 12 coming in and she took care of things right away but getting every set up for us. The waitresses here are top notch. Katrina, our server, was super friendly, had excellent manners, smiled often, paid attention to detail, and never let our drinks go empty. The food was quite delicious. The taco salad was a huge hit with several people at our table that ordered it. Buffalo wings were cooked just right, good amount of sauce, and celery/bleu cheese on the side. The steak fries were excellent, cooked just right, lightly salted. Burgers here are half pound, cooked the way you want it, and were also a hit. The French Dip was loaded with meat and served with awesome french onion soup for dipping. My mother in law had the salmon and said it was fantastic.Prices were fair for the amount of food received. Everyone at our table was highly satisfied with Jethro's and we all agreed we would come back. Jethro's is HIGHLY recommended!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed March 2, 2017

We are locals and brought a big group(40) for dinner and karaoke for a holiday celebration. The food and service were excellent and we spent a ton on drinks and food BUT the karaoke staff were horrible. They were rude and catered to the people who must go every week! We heard the same people singing over and over but they never called us up to sing. We felt responsible because we had brought the whole group to Jethro's to have fun on a Friday night.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017

We had their Country Style Ribs with Au Gratins potatoes and a salad with Blue Cheese Dressing ($14.99). If you live within eating distance of this place, GO THERE and try this meal! The salad is just a salad but good. The ribs and potatoes are out of this world....now we'll have to go their for dinner tonight....my mouth is watering thinking about it! I did not have dessert this time but their desserts are excellent also!

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Ronnie S
Reviewed December 28, 2016

I was a little skeptical of this place because of its location in a small mall. However, it was worth the visit. The food was delicious (steak sandwich and walleye), the service was excellent, and the prices were moderate. Can't wait to go again!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 5, 2016

We heard good and bad about this place, so we decide to check it out. The name "char house" is deceiving. Not in a bad way. It's what I like to call a "hole in the wall bar" (that's a good thing) I love these bars. I had the Philly Cheese and boy was it good.My boyfriend had a burger, he said it was really good.

Date of visit: October 2016