“Excellent Place To Hang Out”

Jethro's Char-House & Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

My wife & I go here at least every week for a couple drinks and maybe some food and have a good time. Never really all that busy which is good because I don’t like going to places where you can’t hear the other person talk. Just an excellent experience overall.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I went in for a simple 8 oz. top sirloin and a baked potato. The meal came with a salad and it was a simple garden salad, nothing special. The steak came and the baked potato was cold and I asked for another one. The steak is advertised as "Angus" but it tasted like any old sirloin you could pick up at Cub Foods. I won't be going back.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Home town style bar with a lot of local, repeat customers. Fun place to go for drinks and a good Friday meat raffle. When you visit, say hello to Sarah the bartender. She is awesome!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2017

First time here and walking in, I enjoyed the environment. Clean, comfortable, great bar and plenty of seating. I explained to one of the waitresses that we had a party of 12 coming in and she took care of things right away but getting every set up for us. The waitresses here are top notch. Katrina, our server, was super friendly, had excellent manners, smiled often, paid attention to detail, and never let our drinks go empty. The food was quite delicious. The taco salad was a huge hit with several people at our table that ordered it. Buffalo wings were cooked just right, good amount of sauce, and celery/bleu cheese on the side. The steak fries were excellent, cooked just right, lightly salted. Burgers here are half pound, cooked the way you want it, and were also a hit. The French Dip was loaded with meat and served with awesome french onion soup for dipping. My mother in law had the salmon and said it was fantastic.Prices were fair for the amount of food received. Everyone at our table was highly satisfied with Jethro's and we all agreed we would come back. Jethro's is HIGHLY recommended!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 2, 2017

We are locals and brought a big group(40) for dinner and karaoke for a holiday celebration. The food and service were excellent and we spent a ton on drinks and food BUT the karaoke staff were horrible. They were rude and catered to the people who must go every week! We heard the same people singing over and over but they never called us up to sing. We felt responsible because we had brought the whole group to Jethro's to have fun on a Friday night.

Date of visit: March 2017