“DO NOT ORDER STAKE! i ORDERED MED -RARE...i GOT WELL DONE”

Margaux's Table and Farm Store
Reviewed June 2, 2018

I ordered their stake med-rare. I got super well done. I never said anything because I did not want to make a fuss. Do not ever order any kind of stake there . The cook has no idea what rare is. Will we ever go back there again. For what they charge and for what you get........NO. It is a coffee shop. stick with coffee!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Went there Saturday night. Arrived and were told they didn’t have a liquor license. But there was a wine store 50 feet away. So while my wife purused the menu I strolled to a lovely white bear wine store and grabbed a great Rose. Back to the restaurant with a glass of wine and all was well. And at retail versus restaurant prices. We split a tuna tartar app which was wonderful and a salad with pears and nuts and blue cheese which was to die for. My entree was the ribeye stuffed with mushrooms and my wife had the scallops. Both were delicious. Entre’s were $36&$38. Total tab about $110.00. Wine was extra but a great value. Loved it We will be back again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Our favorite restaurant in town! They use fresh organic ingredients that are in season. The best Salmon we ever had and their desert devine! Try their wonderful lunch sandwiches. Margaret specially added curry to the chicken sandwich on rainy day that made our day! We have gone there to celebrate special occasions or just had dinner with friends - every time it was a wonderful experience

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

We love the cozy, friendly atmosphere and creative menu. Locally sourced food is a big plus. One of our favorites in White Bear Lake!

1  Thank Alan L
Reviewed September 9, 2016

Excellent use of local and seasonal ingredients. The lamb chop with risotto was excellent. The salads (caramelized pear and roasted beet) were even better and also large.

Three additional things:

Wine isn't available, but you can bring your own with no corkage fee - a huge benefit.

The owner is also the chef, server, and everything else. When it's busy things may slow down. Bring 2 bottles of wine.

Currently open 3 days a week, definitely worth planning ahead.