“Waitress ; Should I wear a bra to work? Should I comb my hair today? Answer YES”
Review of Cobblestone Cafe

Cobblestone Cafe
Reviewed February 2, 2018

Placed needs to be cleaned. Young waitress was awkward, nervous, no bra nipple alert and clueless about the menu. I thought I was in a wet tee shirt contest in February. However, I was there to enjoy lunch. Lose me as a customer. The owner should review dress code.Have server understand the menu. The biggest tip, dress professionally. Sandwich was alright.

1  Thank chrisa12yes

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I had a Groupon for this restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised - it is a simple place with pleasant servers, decent coffee, and you can get biscuits gravy eggs and a sausage for less than $8. A good place to sit with a friend and have some breakfast on a cold day in January!

1  Thank Q4313FXtamarac
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Disappointingly dingy when you walk in. Needs a good cleaning and remodel. Nothing quaint or cute about it. I can get past appearances if food and service are great. In this case, both were terrible! Waitress may have been new. She was awkward, nervous, and clueless. Waitressing isn't the job for her. My simple order of 2 French toast, and sausage patties was wrong. It was also cold. The sausage patties were actually a hamburger patty! She clearly didn't check the plate of food against the order. She proceeded to remove the hamburger patty off my plate with her bare hands! She started to walk away, as if I was going to eat the eggs, after she had her filthy hands on my plate. Yuk! I told her I needed new, fresh food. Doubt it was. Again, it came out cold. Food was inadequate. French toast made from plain old white bread, and flavorless. Smuckers syrup in foodservice packages; really? Sad almost. Incredibly disappointing to say the least. Received the bill, nothing was discounted, let alone "on the house" for all the service blunders and grossness. The ONLY thing they have going for them is location. Don't bother wasting your time or $ here. Plenty of other places to go.

1  Thank Joanna T
Reviewed March 15, 2017

This restaurant has decent food and service, but the interior could definitely use some work. The inside reminds me of a greasy truck stop diner, and that can be a bit unappetizing.

Reviewed February 6, 2017

This is your local "greasy spoon" which I hesitate with that name as our food was not greasy, but perhaps better called your classic diner or neighborhood local hangout. The service was great, Alicia was a one women show taking care of everything and while not there at a drop of a hat, it all came and no reminders were required. I had 2 eggs over easy, hash browns and wheat toast($7.25) and left full. The table next to us had a smorgasbord of breakfast items and a malt and they all ate family style - I secretly wanted to join in. My friend had the Italian Hash ($8) and the potatoes were AMAZING! If you want polished, move along, if you want a good meal, done right by people who care and probably will know your name after a few meals and those meals might be a little larger portion than you really need, stop on in.