“ Not Bad!”
Review of Cobblestone Cafe

Cobblestone Cafe
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We stopped around lunch time and ate outside. Service was great and waitress was very friendly! I had the eggs, hashbrowns and sausage links!! It was all surprising tasty!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed February 2, 2018

Placed needs to be cleaned. Young waitress was awkward, nervous, no bra nipple alert and clueless about the menu. I thought I was in a wet tee shirt contest in February. However, I was there to enjoy lunch. Lose me as a customer. The owner should review dress code.Have server understand the menu. The biggest tip, dress professionally. Sandwich was alright.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank chrisa12yes
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I had a Groupon for this restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised - it is a simple place with pleasant servers, decent coffee, and you can get biscuits gravy eggs and a sausage for less than $8. A good place to sit with a friend and have some breakfast on a cold day in January!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Q4313FXtamarac
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Disappointingly dingy when you walk in. Needs a good cleaning and remodel. Nothing quaint or cute about it. I can get past appearances if food and service are great. In this case, both were terrible! Waitress may have been new. She was awkward, nervous, and clueless. Waitressing isn't the job for her. My simple order of 2 French toast, and sausage patties was wrong. It was also cold. The sausage patties were actually a hamburger patty! She clearly didn't check the plate of food against the order. She proceeded to remove the hamburger patty off my plate with her bare hands! She started to walk away, as if I was going to eat the eggs, after she had her filthy hands on my plate. Yuk! I told her I needed new, fresh food. Doubt it was. Again, it came out cold. Food was inadequate. French toast made from plain old white bread, and flavorless. Smuckers syrup in foodservice packages; really? Sad almost. Incredibly disappointing to say the least. Received the bill, nothing was discounted, let alone "on the house" for all the service blunders and grossness. The ONLY thing they have going for them is location. Don't bother wasting your time or $ here. Plenty of other places to go.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Joanna T
Reviewed March 15, 2017

This restaurant has decent food and service, but the interior could definitely use some work. The inside reminds me of a greasy truck stop diner, and that can be a bit unappetizing.

Date of visit: November 2016