“Great place to get delivery ”
Review of Jimmy John's

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

They have the fastest delivery in or around woodbury . Food is always freshly prepared upon order . Drivers are professional and jimmy john website is very easy to order from .

Reviewed October 26, 2016

I was surprised when I ordered my sandwich and it was ready by the time I paid. It was also huge and fresh. I had the whole grain bread sandwich club. OMG I loved igt. I will go back

Reviewed June 20, 2015

Why would Woodbury charge more than Plymouth? Stopped in during a baseball tournament and charged more for the same exact meal at this Woodbury location that we got yesterday in Plymouth. Charges more per sandwich extra and chips. Sad to know you can't rely on Jimmy Jihns to be consistent with pricing. Not the easiest location to hit either. Kind of hidden in a strip mall.

Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

Always get my order in 15 min MAX! Fast delivery and drivers are polite. Better than most delis and definitely made with the consumer in mind.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

They are really fast and even though they are fast, they aren't sloppy about it. Every time I get a sandwich there, it tastes the same. The bread is soft, the meat and veggies taste fresh. My complaint about this place is that they don't have pickles for the sandwich! For a quality sandwich that won't disappoint, Jimmy John's is the way to go!

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!