All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areafront deskbonfire restaurantwafflesbreakfast staffcookieshot breakfasthot tubmorning breakfastnight's sleepwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast itemswe've stayedshower headvery nice hoteleasy access
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly staff and at breakfast all the kids found something they liked to eat. Two of us have to eat gluten free and we managed to find enough to fill us up. Pool was on the small size, but the kids still enjoyed it. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

My small son and I have stayed here probably 5 times over the course of 4 years and only for a night or 2 at a time. I have reviewed this place before because all the front desk people are so friendly and helpful. Tonight Courtney had another nice lady working with her checking us in and she says to the other lady who was giving us some basic info like where the pool is, I kid you not, "oh, they know, they've been here before" She must have an incredible memory for faces because the last time We were here was December of 2015. Standard Hampton comfy pillows. Super helpful service - she was helping some business traveler ballpark rush hour traffic to get to Minneapolis while we were at the desk. Give this lady a raise! Also, the pool is all fixed and an okay size for one little kid and a mom. And - management - the carpet is starting to look a little worn.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2016

We were moving son into U of M. Convenient location and staff friendly however bed and pillows very uncomfortable and the water pressure was non existent. We have stayed at this hotel before and were pleased however the room we had this time needed some help

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear 79trishat,
Thank you for taking time to fill out a review. I am glad to hear you like our location and friendly staff. However, I am very sorry you did not find the bed and pillows to your liking, and I apologize for the low water pressure. We will look into these concerns. It is our hope that you will allow us another chance to host you in the future.

Christina D.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Awesome room . Pretty big. It was a very soft bed. And the room was clean. But the pool was super small and the elevator took awhile to get to the floors. The hotel staff was very nice too. The hotel was very kid friendly too. They also gave out free food.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I actually stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks while traveling for work. The room was perfect. I was large and had plenty of space for my clothes. The hotel staff were all very friendly. The gym is small but I only use the treadmill anyway. It is in a great location close to the highways.

Stayed: June 2016