All reviews room was clean the breakfast area front desk bonfire restaurant waffles breakfast staff cookies hot breakfast hot tub morning breakfast night's sleep would highly recommend this hotel breakfast items we've stayed shower head very nice hotel easy access
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I alway enjoy my stay on business at this hotel. Excellent service, extremely clean rooms, friendly staff and within 0.3 mi of some of the best Italian food you will find in Minneapolis. Highly recommended by me, a business traveler.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2016

we have stayed here 4 times. It is located close to the freeway and minutes from the minn science center. which is your main reason for staying there. good places to eat close by. Great staff,clean rooms and decent price.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly staff and at breakfast all the kids found something they liked to eat. Two of us have to eat gluten free and we managed to find enough to fill us up. Pool was on the small size, but the kids still enjoyed it. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

My small son and I have stayed here probably 5 times over the course of 4 years and only for a night or 2 at a time. I have reviewed this place before because all the front desk people are so friendly and helpful. Tonight Courtney had another nice lady working with her checking us in and she says to the other lady who was giving us some basic info like where the pool is, I kid you not, "oh, they know, they've been here before" She must have an incredible memory for faces because the last time We were here was December of 2015. Standard Hampton comfy pillows. Super helpful service - she was helping some business traveler ballpark rush hour traffic to get to Minneapolis while we were at the desk. Give this lady a raise! Also, the pool is all fixed and an okay size for one little kid and a mom. And - management - the carpet is starting to look a little worn.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2016

We were moving son into U of M. Convenient location and staff friendly however bed and pillows very uncomfortable and the water pressure was non existent. We have stayed at this hotel before and were pleased however the room we had this time needed some help

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear 79trishat,
Thank you for taking time to fill out a review. I am glad to hear you like our location and friendly staff. However, I am very sorry you did not find the bed and pillows to your liking, and I apologize for the low water pressure. We will look into these concerns. It is our hope that you will allow us another chance to host you in the future.

Christina D.