All reviews room was clean the breakfast area front desk bonfire restaurant waffles breakfast staff cookies hot breakfast hot tub morning breakfast night's sleep would highly recommend this hotel breakfast items we've stayed shower head very nice hotel easy access
Reviewed September 3, 2016

I love Hampton Inns. However on this stay I had yellow stained bedding and stained towels. In addition the hotel does not have a fridge in the room and the floors are very creaky. The breakfast was the best part. Overall (even if the bedding was not stained) I'd say the price was still too high.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Dear 443martyf,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Minneapolis St. Paul Woodbury. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. However, I do apologize for the issue with your bedding. This is certainly not the impression we want our guests to remember us for. I have shared your comments with my team to ensure that any deficiencies are corrected. Please also know that we do have rooms available with fridges as well as some extras that are available on a first come basis. I hope that we will be able to host you again in the future.

Christina D.

Reviewed September 3, 2016

Great location - nice breakfast and rooms. 20 mins from MN fair, mall of America and Mississippi River boat. Staff was freindly, pool was nice. Property has several places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Dear 530walterk,
Thank you so much for your feedback about your recent stay at the Woodbury Hampton Inn. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the amenities of our hotel and the convenient location. If you ever need any other suggestions on our “Local Flavors” the next time you are in the Woodbury area, please don’t hesitate to ask us.

Christina D.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

I alway enjoy my stay on business at this hotel. Excellent service, extremely clean rooms, friendly staff and within 0.3 mi of some of the best Italian food you will find in Minneapolis. Highly recommended by me, a business traveler.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2016

we have stayed here 4 times. It is located close to the freeway and minutes from the minn science center. which is your main reason for staying there. good places to eat close by. Great staff,clean rooms and decent price.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly staff and at breakfast all the kids found something they liked to eat. Two of us have to eat gluten free and we managed to find enough to fill us up. Pool was on the small size, but the kids still enjoyed it. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family