“Excellent food, inside service or delivery”
Review of Ronnally’s Pizza

Ronnally’s Pizza
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 8, 2016

My wife and I go to Ronnally's on a regular basis. We also have had food delivered. Inside, the service is good, the people are nice and friendly, and the food is cooked fresh, with fresh ingredients and they even have set-ups.

1  Thank karnvor

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for first time last night. Live nearby but didn't even know of it till a friend said let's bring our families. It was terrific pizza. Great flavor of sauce, pepperoni, and especially the sausage. The new owners greet you personally, and are very inviting. And you can bring in your own bottle of wine or alcohol (although there is a small setup fee, probably imposed by the city). Very cool. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank agahl
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Delicious thin crust pizza and super friendly service. We had the special and it was very good. Small restaurant, and it has a nice cozy atmosphere. Also, try the giant cheesy bread, it is excellent!

1  Thank csteinie
Reviewed May 3, 2016

Every time we order Ronnally's we have been very happy with the quality of the pizza and lasagna. (The lasagna is so delicious!) They deliver across town, which is great for us. My daughter proclaimed that it was PIZZA! she wanted for her 2nd birthday party. So, I called Ronnally's and asked if they could deliver 11 pizzas on a Sunday at 2 p.m. I was informed they were closed at that time, but they would be more than happy to come in and make the pizzas for the party. The owner answered the phone call and provided his contact information to make communication for the order easier for everyone. They were incredibly friendly, professional, and communicative. The pizza was delivered a couple minutes early and was exactly what we wanted. It was super delicious and my daughter and family LOVED IT! My out of town guests told me to share that the gluten free pizzas were the best gluten free pizzas they have ever had (which is saying a lot). Everything was perfect as usual. Thanks!

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

The pizza & pasta are excellent! They have a great, friendly atmosphere. Prices are very reasonable. You can BYOB, too!

Been to Ronnally’s Pizza? Share your experiences!