“My all time favorite pizza”

Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies
Ranked #26 of 106 Restaurants in Woodbury
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Try a deep dish, white sauce with extra sauce, double pepperoni with extra cheese. I have it about three times a year. My very favorite, but don't forget the brownies.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

Went with my daughter and we ordered three things:

Pastrami Hot Hoagie was very, very dry. Needed some more mayo or oil or something. I would have rather had Subway.

Garlic cheese bread uses the same bread as on the hoagie. It was o.k., I would not order again.

Calzone was pretty good, very cheesy.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

Very good pizza and hoagie sandwiches. Went here with a group for lunch and got pizza and salad. Both were great and at a great price. Plenty of seating and a positive experience.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

I had one-of the best meatball subs in a long time. I was deliver in timely fashion. I also ordered the garlic cheese bread it was OK to be honest. I was told by a buddy the pizza is also good. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Reviewed July 17, 2016

Always a great Sub/Hoagies. Hard to not stop eat best they taste so good. They also have good pizza. All items available for delivery. You will see a lot of food going out via delivery and pickup. Sometimes hard to find a parking spot.

1  Thank Todd T
Davannis, Marketing at Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2016

We love that you love our Hoagies and Pizza! Thank you! We're sorry about the parking situation, we wish we had more spaces too. We do offer curbside pick-up and have a couple spots available for that too if you're ever ordering to-go.