“Family Weekend”

Days Inn Worthington
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Worthington
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed at the Days Inn on a friday & saturday in late July. The other reviews made us a apprehensive but we wanted to save money and wouldn't be at the hotel a lot. I called the motel directly to make reservations and added other rooms on other phone calls. Overall I was treated respectfully by who I talked to. Another relative mentioned that the women who she talked to was on the testy side. I do not think that customer service is her priority but the males I spoke to were fine. Our room was spacious and clean, the bedspreads could use an update. The pool is small but worked for our smaller grandkids. The breakfast was good but the check in area is small and not air conditioned so it felt humid. We took our meal back to our rooms anyway. It was quiet both of our nights stay. I think if you want a inexpensive stop over it is fine. If we were spending a family weekend entirely at the motel we would have stayed in a bigger motel that would have probably been much more crowded. I think you have to decide what your needs are for your stay and use that as a guide.I also check prices online but still call directly to the hotel to get better feedback. They did not have a confirmation number for me either. For our family the Days Inn was okay for this stay.

Room Tip: We try to get a room on the far end of the hall so at night we do not have many people walking by ou...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We made reservations to this hotel around July 16th 2014 for the 18th over night thru Priceline. On the morning of 9am on Friday we had a family emergency which prevented us from going and wife was told from this hotel that they did not have the booking number or confirmation and my wife was directed to go back thru priceline.

My wife called priceline, they said they had to call the hotel the hotel told priceline they did nto have the reservation and Julie would have to go thru her manager. Priceline said they would call us back in 10 minutes but we needed to attend to our grandmother.

As for the call back we never received from priceline and were were charged for the room for early cancellation. I called This hotel today July 22, 2014 spoke with Julie who stated she was the manager and she was very rude and sai that we (My wife & I) were making up stories.

As for rating all other areas of Days Inn, we can not but if this is the way their customer service is I shall never stay at this hotel ever again. Now calling Corporate.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and go somewhere else....
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Room was large, clean and quite. Liked the new type coffee machine. Wonderful water pressure. Kids liked that it had wifi.

Lobby smelled so bad at check in that we did not bother to stay for our free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We reported strong sewer smell in bathroom upon checking in. Front office told us "I don't think so, Ma'am", "We check the rooms every morning and there is no smell in that room." Discovered stained sheets which she (front office person) accused me of "planting". We told her we wanted a refund and planned to leave. She refused to refund our $$ but we left anyway.The customer service was terrible. The office person was argumentative and accusatory. We do not recommend that anyone be subjected to this type of rude behavior.

Room Tip: Never stay there! The manager is as rude a person as I have ever met! She denied that we smelled a s...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DFNS2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The rate ended up around $67 a night but the hotel is dated. The room was clean, but there were holes in the towels and dated furniture. The breakfast bar was minimal at best. If you are looking for a no frill's hotel and bed to sleep in, this hotel will do.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Bad experience with the reservation...ended up paying $158.00 for standard room for two people for 1 night for $59/night rate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Well, where to start... The bathroom door had a hole in it, the chair next to the dresser was broken, and i about fell to the ground. and at 8:01am, there was very loud and rude music in the room next to us blairing so loud, we didnt even get to rest in till check out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Phil H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worthington
1.5 km away
1.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express Worthington
1.8 km away
Comfort Suites & Conference Center

Been to Days Inn Worthington? Share your experiences!