US$134
US$51
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$64
US$140
Red Carpet Inn(Worthington)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$38
US$99
US$89
Sibley Inn(Sibley)
US$63
US$48
Northland Inn Motel(Spirit Lake)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$99
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was very friendly and helpfulcontinental breakfastlong storynice breakfastc unitgreat place to staygood nights sleepchaintaxfreewaymicrowave
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Nice staff always polite. Not enough bath towels in bathroom and no towels in pool area. Room was clean but garbage and towels left in hallway. The security pass key didn't work when entering and leaving the building. Tiny eating area in entryway of motel in front reservation desk.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Was surprised at the type of place this is. Motel, not hotel. Was told I could leave my food in the fridge as I wanted to check in 20 minutes early, and room wasn't ready. Well, I left my food there and when I returned at end of day, it was gone. Only one washcloth and towel in room. Internet was horrible. I really questioned the arrangements my company made, but I did realize the room was very clean. My coworker's room wasn't as good. She had no smoke alarm in her room. Left for work on the next day of my stay, returned and no housekeeping had happened. Found it interesting, but what was worse was when housekeeper knocked on my room door after 6pm wanting to get my garbage. Then I looked in bathroom and my one and only washcloth was gone. Coffee was always empty in the morning and there was no breakfast to speak of. Still undecided if I will stay again. Only positive, clean room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We were concerned that the smoke alarm had no battery and was inoperarable. The room was small and dank. The pool was not available, although the clerk did tell us that when we checked in. The clerk took no personal information nor did he have me sign any paperwork. We were shocked that this was a Days Inn and part of the Wyndham hotel group.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple