“very poor breakfast”

Reviewed 12 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Worthington

Reviewed 8 August 2017

if you use a charge card look for an extra charge a day or two later thay did it to me but I caught it

1  Thank Clifford R
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I've stayed here a couple times and have been satisfied both times. The gentlemen who runs the place is jovial and friendly although he does speak with a fairly thick accent. In both cases my room was clean and I slept well. Yeah, the decor is a little out of date but that doesn't really matter to me. I just want a good night's sleep for me and my kids, which we got. It's a small hotel, but Worthington itself is a small town. I'd stay here again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Nice staff always polite. Not enough bath towels in bathroom and no towels in pool area. Room was clean but garbage and towels left in hallway. The security pass key didn't work when entering and leaving the building. Tiny eating area in entryway of motel in front reservation desk.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Was surprised at the type of place this is. Motel, not hotel. Was told I could leave my food in the fridge as I wanted to check in 20 minutes early, and room wasn't ready. Well, I left my food there and when I returned at end of day, it was gone. Only one washcloth and towel in room. Internet was horrible. I really questioned the arrangements my company made, but I did realize the room was very clean. My coworker's room wasn't as good. She had no smoke alarm in her room. Left for work on the next day of my stay, returned and no housekeeping had happened. Found it interesting, but what was worse was when housekeeper knocked on my room door after 6pm wanting to get my garbage. Then I looked in bathroom and my one and only washcloth was gone. Coffee was always empty in the morning and there was no breakfast to speak of. Still undecided if I will stay again. Only positive, clean room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We were concerned that the smoke alarm had no battery and was inoperarable. The room was small and dank. The pool was not available, although the clerk did tell us that when we checked in. The clerk took no personal information nor did he have me sign any paperwork. We were shocked that this was a Days Inn and part of the Wyndham hotel group.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank richardpD7426XM
Reviewed 3 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worthington
1.6 km away
28.3 km away
Sibley Inn Hotel, Iowa
1.1 km away
Super 8 Worthington Minnesota

Been to Days Inn Worthington? Share your experiences!