“One of the best exotic and amazing Indian restaurants EUW!”

Darchini Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Rathangan
Description: Darchini Restaurant is a family owned authentic Indian Restaurant that also offers Italian dishes. It is based in Rathangan, Co Kildare.
Reviewed December 31, 2014

What can I say, the title explains it all! It really is one of the best Indian restaurants in Europe west. Not only can you order the Indian foods you need to fulfill your life, but also serves mouthwatering heavenly fast food such as Pizzas, chips and tonnes more! I have eaten in this restaurant multiple times and would need to write more than 100 characters to fully show how amazing the food is, this restaurant is definitely on my top 10 restaurant list.

4  Thank JohnAt15BC

Reviewed November 19, 2014

Only got a take away but it certainly hit the spot. Great burger too, first time I've seen that available in an Indian establishment. Friendly staff also, will certainly return for more.

5  Thank stoatystoat
Reviewed November 9, 2014 via mobile

Was told I was going for Dinner here by the better half last weekend on the bank holiday Sunday night, I was also told to bring a nice bottle of wine??? Yes you can bring your own wine(few quid saved already, I got 2) when we sat down we were offered an extensive menu, we both had the same chicken pakora to start, gorgeous tender chicken pieces in a lovely light Indian batter served with a crisp salad, for the main course she had a Korma and I had the Lamb Rogon Josh, both came with pilau rice and were delicious. We passed on Dessert and had 2 coffees. The best bit was that the bill came to a total of €20, yes total bill €20, where would you get it?? Rathangan that's where. Didn't give it 5/5 as the female owner was a little frostie.(probably because she's giving away food so cheap) don't miss out every Sunday €10 per person....

3  Thank Gastroagent
Reviewed September 12, 2014

Despite not being a fan of Indian food, I'm always totally satisfied with the food and service here. There is a good range of Italian dishes and pizza to please all. I'm totally addicted to the Penne Arubitta dish and the chicken strippers.

Great care is taken with all the food be it a simple side dish or a main. My wife was very taken with her Indian food, she raved about it for hours. The staff are attentive and really nice.

This restaurant is a real gem. The only quibble is the lack of alcohol license but you can bring your own and they don't charge corkage.

Highly Recommended.

8  Thank eel p
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Great value on Sundays !starter and main with coffee only 9.99 and kids only 6 euro!!!and best of all you bring your own wine or buy it across the road in the off licence!!i been lots of times and I don't eat Indian food but he does me a plain burger with an egg !!my wife loves the lamb chilli!!! So guys this is a great place

4  Thank PAT F