See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 6, 2017

We spent a couple of nights in Zumbrota visiting family. Our room was clean and it was a good value. There were what appeared to be long term guests staying there that had no concern with the other guests. Management was helpful with anything that was needed.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2017

As always we had another WONDERFUL experience at this motel. We have NEVER had any issues and the rooms are always clean and the service friendly. I would recommend this motel to ANYONE staying in the area. Great rooms at great prices.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I was a little skeptical when I booked the place seeing all the bad reviews. But was genuinely surprised and satisfied. I came late about 11:45 from a wedding and man at the front desk was very nice about it. The floors in the hallway and stairs were nasty. But the room was good. Carpet in the room was also nasty looking, but it's weird because you can tell they vacuumed. When I got into the room, it was very hot and muggy; but it was hot/muggy that day. Bed had a few deep, faded stains but not noticeably visible. Overall the bed was clean. The shower had a weird water pressure and the drain didn't drain as fast as the water came out. I would say this is good hotel to stay a night or two. I didn't ask, but I don't believe there was breakfast or anything like that

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I was falling asleep and needed a place to rest for a few hours. The manager is super nice and "upgraded" my room to one with a fridge. The place itself is totally shady and seems to be a destination for construction crews.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Let me start with the bad. Bathtub was dirty, long hair all over the bathroom, cigarette burns or some kind of stains on bathroom vanity, carpet felt dirty, windowsill had sticky stuff on it, screen broken, several nail holes on the wall, no place to hang clothes except over a table, WI FI not working, bed very soft.
Now for the good. Sheets appeared clean.
Had an appt for our dog at the vet clinic down the street for the next morning or would have called it a loss and went somewhere else.

Date of stay: June 2017