Friendly people. Good food. Red shrimp and crawfish plentiful. Murky water so beaches were disappointing although sand was white. Town of Bay Saint Louis is charming & locals warm and welcoming. The Blind Tiger is a must do. Great views and very good Mahi Mahi tacos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stay at Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast in Bay St Louis, you'll be convenient to 100 Men D.B.A. Hall and Bay St. Louis Little Theater. This casino hotel is within close proximity of Historic L and N Train Depot and Saint Stanislaus College. Make yourself at home in one of the 291 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as a casino, lazy river and outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurants,serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/cafe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hollywood Casino & Hotel Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Casino Bay St. Louis Hotel Bay Saint Louis
- Hollywood Hotel Bay St Louis