All reviews hollywood casino epic buffet bay st valet parking shrimp coffee shop view of the bay nice room nice stay new orleans stayed nights road trip parking lot gambling slots biloxi steakhouse
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Spent 4 nights there. Good restaurants there. Not far from old town Bay St. Louis. Has an Arnold Palmer design golf course on the property. A challenge indeed. But a fun course to play. Don't miss out on going to the "steak house" for dinner. You have a good view of the bay. Service is outstanding. There is also a swimming pool and a lazy river. Large deck. Located not far from New Orleans, Gulf Port and Biloxi Mississippi.

Room Tip: Makes no difference. A view of the bay or the golf course. Both are great.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017

We go here 4-5 times per year for a mini-cation. The rooms are always nice and clean, the staff thru-out the facility is courteous and the amenities are great! When it is nice weather we love the Lazy River and the shallow pool. It is also nice to walk outside the property and explore. We really enjoy the buffet - variety and taste is great! The cafe is perfect for a quick meal anytime and the pastries and cakes are "out of this world"! We really like the casino - very big, plenty of machines and tables and wait staff is prompt and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for upper floor facing the water.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Friendly people. Good food. Red shrimp and crawfish plentiful. Murky water so beaches were disappointing although sand was white. Town of Bay Saint Louis is charming & locals warm and welcoming. The Blind Tiger is a must do. Great views and very good Mahi Mahi tacos.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2017

We were looking for a reasonable rate and found it at Hollywood Casino. The room was well appointed, comfortable and quiet. The view from our room was calming. The smoke was not appealing but we took short walks to limit that.

Room Tip: The higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2017

I was there for a conference last week. Although the building itself seems to be in pretty good shape, the customer experience was horrible.

I tried to check in at 3pm and was told the room would be ready in about 45 minutes. Well, they kept telling me that up to 7:30 pm!! I wasn't the only one because I could see and hear an entire lobby full of guests trying to check in only to find out they would have to wait for hours. Because of this delay my co worker and I missed the opening reception and dinner at our conference due to not being able to shower and change.

When we finally received our room it was not what we had reserved. Our company has a "two to a room" policy and the room they gave us had only one bed. No sympathy from the front desk either. They argued with me and tried to claim I mistakenly reserved the wrong room type. Finally they admitted their mistake and made no attempt to remedy it. I was finally able to convince them to send up a roll away bed. We would have left but the conference we were attending was being held at the hotel.

The night did not get any better. We went to the Buffet to get something to eat. Please take my advice and NEVER eat there. Good thing I asked to browse the line before being seated. The food was greasy looking and had been sitting there for quite some time. Additionally, the place was dirty and smelly.

We went upstairs to the steak house hoping for a better experience. At least the food their was edible but that is about all I can say about it. Oh yeah, it was also way overpriced.

In conclusion I would recommend a tent along the riverbank before ever staying here again.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business