All reviews lost key arcade games rock wall land shark pool area swim up bar ropes course landshark bar huge arcade family resort volcano nachos dave and busters game area arcade room splash pad golden nugget is spring break
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

So there was nothing that was majorly wrong on our stay. Just a few things that could have been better. First of all, check in ladies at express check in were awesome. I hate that I didn’t get their names. They worked to keep our rooms close together. They were quick and thorough and our check in was great, except...I booked through an outside internet booking site (price was about $30 cheaper than direct and we got a $10 arcade card). Apparently the price I was quoted on email confirmation is just an “estimate” and does not include all charges. No big deal, still cheaper than booking direct and my bad for not reading my email. We booked rooms with balconies as all rooms are non-smoking. On check-in we were told no smoking on your balconies. Again, no big deal, just would have saved some money and booked a regular room. We had an awful view from the balcony. All we could see was the hotel/casino next door. So we didn’t use it at all. The walls are paper thin and we got no sleep due to the noise around us. The pool area was crowded and no shade available out there. The swim up bar had one person working and the wait was long. We did not eat meals here (expensive!). Walked to Starbucks next door for breakfast.

The location is awesome and it has a great beach vibe. Parasailing and ship island tours leave right beside the hotel. Our room was clean and neat, but nothing spectacular. We were on the 21st floor, and the elevator situation could be a problem, but wasn’t too bad for our stay.

We stayed one night here and that was enough. I would say if you have kids, check it out. But I don’t think I would stay here again. I would rather get a less expensive room with more amenities and spend the money on activities that Biloxi and Gulfport have to offer.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MargaritavilleTeam, Manager at Margaritaville Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve. We hope you'll come back to stay with us again soon. Fins up!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Went stay for a away from the kids night with the wife , at first didn't seem like enjoy any of the staff there all I wanted was a dam drink from two different bars the margaritaville guy was behind waited a few minutes walked on over to the Landshark bar the guys there weren't worth a crap didn't even acknowledge we were there so we got up and walked up to the lost key bar and had a few drinks the bartender Payne is a beast , dudes drinks had me feeling like I doubled up on Flintstone vitamins felt like I could fight a deceptacon or lift a car off a baby or something highly recommended

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chance P

Thanks for letting us know Payne is better than the best! We can't wait to share more celebrations and cocktails with you soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

This was a great hotel! Clean, safe, great location and great views! We stayed on a drive from Georgia to Texas with our dog. The room service was great and we enjoyed a beautiful sunset. My only complaint is having to pay the resort fee with a pet considering we can’t leave the dog unattended so they should have waived that fee since we weren’t able to use anything. Otherwise, great stay and would recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with family
MargaritavilleTeam, Manager at Margaritaville Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Hey, Amanda! We are so happy to hear you had an excellent visit. Pets cannot be left unattended in the rooms unless crated while you are away. Thanks for your understanding, and we can't wait to see you for more fun soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Just brought my boys down for one night to enjoy pool and arcade and see a baseball game. For the price of the room, it was disappointing. One bed had a comforter and no sheets and the other had a blanket and one sheet. Of course we didn’t realize this till it was 10:30 at night. At check in the staff was less than courteous. We got there early and asked if they had locker rooms to change in and some place to hold luggage. We had to go back down stairs to valet. The elevators suck. You will wait for ever. And the food was average and service slow. My kids loved the arcade and pool and don’t know better. Next time I will stay at hotel and just come over to the arcade and maybe just go to water park.

Date of stay: May 2018
2  Thank Scb4459

We are terribly sorry to hear you did not find your stay to be better than the best. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and hope you will come back to see us and the improvements we have made based on the feedback you provided.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

We enjoyed our stay! The lazy river and pool area was a little crowded but relaxing, swim up bartender was great. The game room was fun for my son (5 years) and my wife and me. The room we stayed in was very nice/clean. Every staff member we dealt with was very polite, professional, and helpful. This was our first stay but it will not be our last.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MargaritavilleTeam, Manager at Margaritaville Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

We are thrilled to know you've found personal paradise with us at Margaritaville Resort Biloxi! We can't wait for changes in latitude to bring you back to share more fun and frozen concoctions with us on island time. Fins up!

Katy- Margaritaville Resort Biloxi Team