All reviews pet friendly hotel dog show allow pets first floor pool and hot tub king suite would stay here again we've stayed room was clean and comfortable front desk staff staff was very friendly and helpful free breakfast easy access a great place to stay non smoking applebees lq
Reviewed June 21, 2018

We had to insert the key card about 6-7 times each time we left the room and come back. I have stayed at La Quintas a lot and never had that problem. The bathroom needs some maint. The bath tub had rust and mold.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tirzah C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Thanks for your comments you shared. I am terribly sorry you have issues with you door lock. I do understand how annoying that can be and will definitely have my maintenance take a look at it. I will also coach and train staff to make sure we are noting the maintenance issues, therefore we are able to fix them before check-in. You feedback help us improve the level of service that we provide. I thank you again for your time.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

This is a great hotel to stay at. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The continental breakfast was awesome. We had an incident were a couple of young boys that were on a basketball team kept knocking on our door to upset our Dalmatian. We explained the situation to the staff and they took care of the problem. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. I will be staying here in the future next time I visit Biloxi, MS.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tirzah C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback. I am glad my staff took care of you. I will be sharing your feedback with my staff, as we look forward to having you back!! Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Hotel was clean. Staff was as nice and helpful as I have ever encountered. Chris was at the counter when we arrived. We came in early in between ball games, just to see if room happened to be ready. He made it it happen. Thanks so much.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your feedback. I will share your wonderful comments with my team! We hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Overnight comfort and location made the stay perfect. Conducted business in the morning and continued on. To final destination. Kris at front desk was aweso.e and made sure that everything was In order

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tirzah C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

David,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you had a comfortable stay. I will let Kris know the wonderful comments you shared about him. If you are ever in the area, please come see us again! Thank you for your time.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

This hotel has a nice pool and hot jacuzzi. It overlooks a cute lake with laps of life to watch as you soak in the hot tub. Turtles, geese, and a huge cute muskrat (like an otter) lives in the lake and swims around catching fish.
The rooms are average but clean. Refrigerator and microwave.
Breakfast was good with hot sausage and eggs and the normal waffles and cereal.
The maids are really loud a 8:30 am. It passed me off, but overall it is much better than most hotels.
The guy at the front desk, Chris is a great guy. Attentive and accomidating.
Stay here and bring your dog free. You wont regret it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback of your recent stay. It is comments such as yours that helps us strive to give each and every guest an enjoyable stay. I will discuss your comments with my housekeeping staff to make sure this does not occur again. We hope you and your dog will be back to visit us in the future. Thank you again for your time.