“First timer”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 253 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to Ruth's Chris Steak House located in Biloxi, Mississippi!
Reviewed February 24, 2018

First time eating at a Ruth's Chris. Maybe I'm just a steak snob but I've had better steaks at a local place where I live for about $15 cheaper. I don't get what all the hype is about. It was our anniversary and the whole experience was great. The service was amazing. The steaks just weren't as good as everyone seems to make it. I'd eat here again though.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

Sweet Young Bride (of coming up 52 years now) and I, had a quiet Dinner at the Ruth Cris @ Hard Rock in Biloxi - steaks were superb, service fantastic and the quiet atmosphere (seeing there was just the 2 of us) was just right. Could not have asked for better. Steaks both tasty and tender, sides were done just right. Sue had a wine, just a soda for me, the driver. Our prior best steaks were at Morton's in Vegas - these were better - we'll be back. Congratulations to the Staff there @ Ruth Cris, Biloxi.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

From the moment we arrived, our hostesses was thoughtful and courteous, gently placing rose petals on our table. Our waiter was so thoughtful as well. Taking our picture for us and then bringing us one he took from Ruth's Chris. The drinks are always delicious. Veuve cliquot champagne for me, prosecco for my beloved. Steak, lobster tails, creamed spinach, and the sweetest desert, made up for us by Ruth's Chris. Next time you celebrate, don't miss the chance to do it at Ruth's Chris.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

You know when you go out on Valentine's day it is going to be busy. Ruth Chris handled this with ease. Beautiful table, great service, and the food cooked to perfection. That is how you do a Valentine's Day. Always the best in town!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Went with a group of ten for a business meeting / dinner. Appetizers were well presented along with an extensive wine list. Steaks were cooked fine for the most part. One had her steak a bit overcooked . Nice smoke-free environment and excellent service.

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!