All reviews kitchenette room souvenir shop needed a place to stay biloxi beach stayed here for one night visiting biloxi new orleans great room irma cons katrina plug gulf housekeeper coast gambling
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My family and I decided to take a last minute summer vacation around the first week of July. Biloxi wasn’t even on our list of destinations originally but while we were in Memphis we flipped a coin to drive on to the beach or stay put. The beach won. I really didn’t expect to find anything beach side with such short notice but I got the last room at the newly renovated motel 6 and we were very happy with the price and accommodations.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We went to Biloxi Beach as a side trip to our New Orleans trip so we were just looking for a cheap place to stay a couple days close to the beach. Motel 6 provided that. Our room was clean and comfortable. We were also in a great location on the 1st floor in Rm. 103. They have a pool which my son loved even though we went to the beach. It was nice to go swimming in the pool at night. This is obviously a no frills hotel but it was nice and clean and that's all we needed.

Room Tip: First floor, Rom 103
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tissy80
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed the night since we were going to a concert at the Coliseum. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean for the most part. The floors still had sand on them and the tub still had sand in it. No shampoo in the bathroom, and no coffee pot in room. There was a coffee area in lobby. You could hear people walking around above us. If you want a hotel across from the beach to enjoy the beach, this is the place for you. I expected more for what we paid.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Biloxi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Jodi, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on July 12, 2018.
Excellent location, just across from the beach and next to the Surf Style store. I found the hotel to be very clean, beds very comfortable, not like ironing in the previous preview. Parking lot well lighted.
I would definitely stay here again. For the location and price, it is great.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Normally I would not stay in a motel with a mediocre rating at this kind of price ($125). But I decided at the last minute to spend July 4th at a beach within driving distance from our Midwest home. Several people recommended Biloxi, and it was also one of the only places I could find anything below $150 a night. I won't make the mistake of coming to this part of the ocean ever again. The beach was absolutely nasty--lots of dead marine life washed up (even a large dead stingray!) with what looked like black bark in water the color of the Muddy Mississippi. Our room was slightly better.
I had to spray deodorant on the filter of the AC unit to help hide the musty smell of our "nonsmoking room on a smoking floor." (This makes sense HOW?) But it did have a view of the ocean, which was a quick walk across a busy street. So we also opened the windows, but the holes in the screen allowed us to sleep with mosquitoes--on the hardest bed I've ever encountered. Put a towel on your metal ironing board and cover it with a sheet if you want the full effect. Cleanliness was superficial. Kitchenette was good--working fridge and microwave. Tub is huge; pool was clean; staff were very nice and accommodating. You get what you pay for, and next time I'll put forth the extra miles/money and go on to Florida.

Room Tip: Perhaps it's better when it's not a busy holiday weekend, but I would avoid this hotel and this beach altogether.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family