“Great food and a better Bartender”

G.T.'s Gulfview Terrace & Wine Bar
Ranked #112 of 259 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2016

My wife and I stopped in to GT's for a quick beer, and ended up staying and having a meal. The bartender Jennifer was a good part of the reason we stayed as she was so friendly and really gave us a lot of good ideas about what to do in town. We both ordered PoBoys and they were delicious, but the Thai BBQ Shrimp were to die for!!

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank canuck52

Reviewed March 16, 2015 via mobile

We stopped in for a late lunch. The food was amazing and reasonably priced. The chips and dip appetizer was so very delicious and our server, Casey, was awesome! We will definitely go back again soon. Definitely a hidden gem in the Sheraton Four Points with great views.

2  Thank jonathank97
Reviewed January 28, 2015

We were in the area so we stopped in for a light lunch. The restaurant is small but with the large windows you have a view of the water. The bar tender/waitress was friendly and cheerful and kept checking back. We each ordered a glass of wine and it was very drinkable and at a reasonable price. I tried the seafood gumbo and found it to be OK, didn't really like the flavor. My wife's corn and crawfish chowder was outstanding, thick and full of flavor. I would definitely order that again. The shrimp and grits were good but the grits didn't have a lot of flavor. The shrimp were fresh and tasty and cooked perfectly. Over all a pretty good lunch at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed January 16, 2015 via mobile

Ask for Tabitha....delightful server, which really complimented our meal of fresh, well prepared local seafood and nice ambiance in the Sheraton 4pts on Biloxi Beach

Reviewed October 27, 2014

I could go on how fabulous the service was, but the food was incredible!!! Tabitha, jeanna, and gina were great, more then great. The food was great, fabulous steaks perfectly cooked to the exact temp. And I am picky! I was certainly glad to have eaten there and will be back very soon. I want to thank of the people at four points and GT's for a memorable time.

Date of visit: October 2014