Holiday Inn Biloxi
  • Breakfast included
Bayfront Inn(Biloxi)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewshotel is situateddirectly across the streetsouvenir shoproom was cleanfront desk staffwould stay againthe check in processrooms are largespring breakup to dategulfwaitressmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2011

I was here for 3 weeks, and they could only get me into a smoking room at first. Not a big deal, since I'm not allergic or bothered by it, but the room was awful. It was small and the walls would sweat and the carpet was always damp from the humidity. Also, there was a mouse in the room.
I told the front desk about the mouse, and they moved me to a nicer non-smoking room with an ocean view, but the place is still a little beat up. It has a window AC which is loud and it's hard to sleep with it on, but if you turn it off, the humidity will kill you. The bathroom is tiny, but, this isn't a 5 star resort, so, it doesn't matter. The bathroom was functional.

Housekeeping is very nice, but I could do without the fruity air freshener they use. "fitness center" is just a treadmill and a stationary bike. Business center is a single desktop PC and a printer in the lobby. High Speed internet was free and fast though!

Room Tip: If you are lonely, ask for the room with the mouse
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank FlyMe69
Reviewed 2 November 2010

Staff was excellent and very knowledgeable. Room was good. No complaints.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2010

Hotel in a great location, each room having some view of the Gulf of Mexico. Perhaps not up to the standard I would expect from a Holiday Inn, our room was small, the bathroom was very cramped. The staff on reception were rather off hand, each of the three girls all finding something to do when we arrived to check in. The opposite was true of the waitress at breakfast, she was very attentive.
Unfortuntately we did not get a lot of sleep thanks to a number of guests who spent a good deal of the night running from room to room, shouting and banging doors.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2010

My husband and I stayed here October 15, 2010 - October 17, 2010. We chose this hotel because it was in close proximity to the Beau Rivage, Coliseum, and Jeff Davis home. We were greeted nicely and checked in promptly. However our room was not consistent to other Holiday Inns we've stayed at in the past.

-The remote was taped together and didn't work properly
-Bathroom vent not working.
-Electrical socket for blow dryer coming off the wall.
-Bathroom so small the door hit the toilet.
-Tub dirty and full of mold and soap scum.
-Hairs on toilet and back of bathroom door.
-Bed felt like an air mattress...actually I've slept on better air mattresses.

This was NOT the level of amenities I expect when I think of a Holiday Inn. We seriously considered checking out the following morning and moving to the Hampton Inn, however we didn't want this inconvenience cutting into our vacation time so we stayed the additional night. I would never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChristinaV
Reviewed 15 September 2010

Hotel was clean and new-feeling overall. The staff was friendly from the time we walked in. The rooms were small, but comfortable. There is free wi-fi. The pool was tiny and no hot tub.

There is not much to the "Business Center" - a desk with computer in the lobby. As that wasn't the purpose of the trip, it didn't bother us. The free wi-fi made up for that.

One added convenience for us was the complementary shuttle to Treasure Bay.

View was OK, with a partial view of the Gulf. The hotel is located directly across the street from the Beach.

• Stayed: September 2010