Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
Caesars
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Hampton.com
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
Hotels.com
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$128
Comfort Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$89
ComfortSuites
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$131
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$273
US$177
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
Hotels.com
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$379
Orbitz.com
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
All reviewsinexpensive place to stayroom was cleanrefrigerator and microwavesome great restaurantsstay there againwhite sand beachstaff was super nicesouvenir shopacross streetmy home away from homehotel is in a great locationnice poolreasonable ratesfront desk personsmoking roomevery morningan older hotel
Reviewed April 8, 2018

My husband and I took a road trip without a real destination and ended up in Biloxi, Mississippi. We arrived late in the evening and after a search for a room, we booked one at Star Inn. The buildings are fairly new (as are most after Hurricane Katrina) and the grounds were immaculate. The parking lot was well lit. The rooms were spotless. It was quiet and very comfortable. We didn't book a second night but ended up making day trips nearby and spent three nights total at the motel. The price was not the least expensive but was under $60 per night. I can't say enough about this gem. Next time we are there, we will stay at Star Inn.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jay K, General Manager at Star Inn - Biloxi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear J Schroeder, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient and safe.I am happy to hear that our staff service met your expectation.I hope to see you again soon.Take Care!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and friendly staff!! Lady at the Front desk (kelli) was very friendly and helpful! Room was very nice and had no weird smells.... Breakfast options were also pretty good. Lots of great restaurants near by!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sassy shorts, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant and you find our location as per your liking. Looking forward to see you again. Take Care!

Reviewed April 6, 2018

This is a very clean place to stay!! Very affordable as well. Close to everything!! Across from beach. Breakfast was a good start to the day!! We are VERY happy with our stay and would stay again!! This is a place I would spread the word for all to stay!!!

Room Tip: I prefer upstairs. If you want to be close to the ice machine get a room in the middle.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Miss Kasey, Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed three nights in a King bed smoking room. We got a really good deal on it so we were curious to see what we’d gotten ourselves into. The room was very clean and to our surprise did not have an aroma. The bathroom was clean. Housekeeping kept us stocked. Front desk were pleasant at check in and out. Overall we were very pleased and would highly recommend to friends and family traveling to the Biloxi area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brianna M

Dear Brianna, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.Take Care!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was well satisfied staying here until we start getting bite by sumtin an my arm start swollen up had to go to da hospital for bed bugs in our room I got a call from work saying it was bed bugs in da bed with my kids that's when I told my fiance to lift up mattress an he discovered babies underneath on top of a board that's when my oldest son got bit in his face an arms my lil girl got ate up on her arms legs an face very disappointed

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Arielle R, I am very disappointed to hear that you found our service to be below your standards. We would like to know more as we have guaranteed pest control services on a regular basis. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our Hotel Manager can discuss your issues personally.Take Care!