All reviews room was clean across street stay there again some great restaurants refrigerator and microwave great place to stay continental breakfast souvenir shop reasonable rates check in was quick and easy restaurants within walking distance waffle house nice pool an older hotel the breakfast area one night stay our honeymoon
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

We had 2 rooms with one room with a pet. I was pretty well satisfied with my stay and would reccomend motel and would also stay here again. The motel is pretty centrally located on beach Blvd. I only had coffee with the breakfast, I enjoyed the pool. Was a nice property. I like u could walk across street to beach, new boardwalk, THE best souvenir store, and a handful of good restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Jay K, General Manager at Star Inn - Biloxi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Alex, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our locations is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our hotel. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Biloxi Beach and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. Hoping to see you again soon

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

It was clean and they are working on making it better with new paint. They were friendly, but maintenance man ran over their broom and left the broken handle on the pavement close to the office then went and got something with a long handle from pool area and just threw it down from second level. Hotel owners are doing a great job with making it look nice, the guy painting was super nice and was doing a great job.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jay K, General Manager at Star Inn - Biloxi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Sarah, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations.Your comments will be directed to the appropriate dept. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Third time to stay here this year. Second time in unit 137. If you are looking for a clean hotel that don't break the bank. You can't go wrong with star inn. Hotel staff are kind and friendly. I usually pass on the continental breakfast for the waffle House across the street. Snappers is located across the street. All you can eat shrimp for 16.95. Biloxi casinos are just a short drive east of star inn. I'm looking forward to my return this December to the gulf coast. I will be staying at the star inn.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve, what a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Check-in was quick and easy and the lady at the front desk was super friendly and informative. Room was quaint, clean and convenient; it is across the street from the beach, but you have an angled view of the ocean from your room. This is not the Beau Rivage - I see a lot of people posting reviews of these smaller, older motels and compare them to the $250/night motels. For the price, you definitely get your money's worth. We did not swim in the pool, but it is located at the front of the motel facing the ocean; it looked to be very clean. We also did not eat breakfast since there was a Waffle House right down the road (we prefer a hot breakfast), but when I checked out, it was full of people eating. Staff was friendly and responsive - upon check-in, our TV would not work; within 5 minutes, someone was down there to fix it. We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: I would recommend the 1st building up towards the front so you get a better view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jay K, General Manager at Star Inn - Biloxi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Monica,what a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Toilet was not tight to the floor. Drain stopper in the sink did not work. One day our used towels were NOT replaced. No coffee pot in the rooms. We were told coffee could be gotten in the lobby at any time but sometimes that pot was empty. I have never stayed in a motel that did NOT have a coffee pot in the rooms.I inquired about any cheaper prices and I was told I prepaid so I couldn't change anything. I asked for a receipt when we left but they said I could not get one.On the good side, I will say that the room was clean and across the street from the gulf.

Room Tip: Motel is across the street from the gulf. Nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ezsnoflake
Jay K, General Manager at Star Inn - Biloxi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for your review. We are available 24 hrs a day to fix any problems that may arise and also have coffee pots upon request. Coffee is available in the lobby and someone is always available to make you fresh. We are sorry discounts are not available on outside bookings that also collect your payment and provide your receipt. We are happy that you enjoyed our location and service. Take care!!