“So much fun!”
Review of Eight75

Eight75
Ranked #29 of 256 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Steffany was a very happy, attentive and friendly server. Always got the order right, even though there was a large number in our group, and we went ther several days in a row. The music was terrific on Thursday and Friday nights

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

This bar is at the Beau Rivage right across from the casino floor and the buffet. It’s a nice place to grab a drink, some food and listen to live music. I would visit again in my next trip to Biloxi.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

The bartenders are great, the prices are a little high though. I seen a couple of outstanding bands while I was there. Diana Vega is the house band and is a very fun band. I can't remember the other bans name and feel bad about that, it was something Show and Band and they are amazing.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Love the music they choose to play and they practice during the day while u play n the casino, awesome!!

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Two evenings in a row, my wife and I stopped into Eight75 for an evening cocktail. This is a very nice bar with a vibrant bar scene. The first night, there was a very good group entertaining in the lounge. Our service was very good and the servings were generous.

Been to Eight75? Share your experiences!