“OUT OF THIS WORLD DELICIOUS!”
Review of Beau Rivage Buffet

Beau Rivage Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Beau Rivage Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 6 Quick Bites in Biloxi
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The buffet at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Ms. is unbelievably delicious! The quantity and quality of the food can't be beat. There is something for everyone, even the kiddies! The price is reasonable for the "eat all that you want" buffet! My husband and I have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there, and the food has always been impressively superb!

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,412)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The variety of items on the buffet was large and tasty, we found the staff very courteous and attentive.There are various fruit items available and there were 2 omelet stations open when we visited. The Beau has a great set up for their buffet.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

just has a little bit of everything for everybody. Great hot food. custom eggs and omelettes are super. Dont miss it!

Reviewed November 2, 2018

This was our second visit. This time, we visited for lunch instead of dinner. It was okay, but I wasn't overly impressed.

For one thing, I had a buy one, get one free voucher. That made the price reasonable. Without it, the buffet would have been almost $70 after tax, which was way too high.

There is a huge selection of food, and some of it is very good (the baked mac and cheese). Some of it missed the mark.

The biggest problem, I think, is the temperature. We arrived shortly after dinner started and figured the food would be hot. A lot of it was not. Sorry, but fried fish isn't particularly appetizing at room temperature. This is a mini-rant, but I've found this is a BIG problem at casino buffets. I don't understand why. My local family-owned country-style buffet restaurant and Chinese restaurants can somehow keep their food piping hot, but these multi-million dollar resorts can't?

Not sure I'd eat there again after our last experience.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

We ate here on a Thursday evening. It was pretty bad. Mash potatoes were instant and food was luke warm. Rarely do I spit out food but I had to use my napkin twice to do so. Selection was typical buffet but little seafood. On a positive the desserts were beautiful and tasty. Very good creme brulee.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Beau Rivage Buffet? Share your experiences!