“Phenomenal!”
Review of Thirty-Two

Thirty-Two
Reserve with OpenTable
Thirty-Two is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 256 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Gourmet steak and seafood spot with a 32nd floor view of Biloxi. The bread basket had a head or freshly roasted garlic in it. Escargot was exceptional. But the real show stealer was the Alaskan King Crab Legs deshelled table-side. Best Crab Legs I've ever had. Also done tableside, was preparation of Michelle's topping, which was lump crab and crawfish quickly heated with butter, garlic, and wine. Unbelievable. A bit on the pricey side, but top 5 meals I've ever had! No exaggeration. I wanted to go back the next day for some more crab legs.

Chris J, Guest Relations Manager at Thirty-Two, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for your outstanding review of thirty-two, Max! We're are so pleased you enjoyed the delicious food and dining experience. And, yes, please hurry back for more delicious king crab! We'd love to welcome you back!

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I wish I could give this place a 5 but I can’t. I’ll start with the positives.
The service was impeccable. Drew and his assistant server took great care of us. Drew was knowledgeable of the menu and suggested great dishes. We had the three cheese plate and enjoyed each selection he suggested. I had the Florida grouper, which was very meaty and fresh! The flavors on that plate are excited extremely well and I highly recommend it. The Manhattan and the mule were both great cocktails. Drew brought out the creme brûlée after overhearing us discuss my husbands birthday. Nice touch seeing that we didn’t mention it to him directly. I’d recommend ordering the creme brûlée as it was very good!

Where we went wrong was the wagyu. My husband ordered it medium and upon cutting into it we saw it was really on the much rarer side. The staff politely obliged. By the time the steak came out I was finished eating so we asked them to box it up to go. We get back to the room and sure enough, the steak is still medium rare. Not a huge deal but when you pay $60 for a steak, you expect it to be cooked as ordered. We didn’t get any silverware to go so sorry I couldn’t get a good clean cut to show in the picture. But it’s DEFINITELY medium rare. Lobster mac and cheese also wasn’t a fav. Overall, I’d return but wouldn’t order either of those items. The view was nice also.

Chris J, Guest Relations Manager at Thirty-Two, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Kaitlin,
Thank you for your very detailed feedback regarding your recent dining experience in Thirty-Two. Your review means a lot to us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the fantastic service by Drew, along with enjoying your meal, but are very disappointed to learn about your husband's meal. This kind of information is priceless - sometimes it requires an objective outsider to help us focus on where we are not hitting the target. The Chef would have loved to have spoken to you, and perhaps turned the experience around that evening. We deeply apologize that your husband's meal was did not meet his expectations. We are glad you'll return again in the future to give us another opportunity to be more than you expect!

Reviewed April 28, 2018

All too frequently when highly touted restaurants (like this one) are listed, the build up leads to a let down. Not so here. Went with two seafood entrees, though I walked in primed up for a steak. I was not disappointed. In that it was a celebration dinner as well (and noted on my Open Table reservation request), the server ensured that we had a few 'lagniappes'. I would certainly go back.

Chris J, Guest Relations Manager at Thirty-Two, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

We love receiving 5 stars for thirty-two! We're so glad your dining experience exceeded your expectations. Thank you for dining with us for your special celebration day. We're glad you'll return, and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a superb restaurant. They accommodated everything I had requested. If you can get Drew as your server by all means do so. He is very knowledgeable to all the food selections offered and is very professional. The drinks we requested were prepared perfect. Now on to the food. We had the escargot (a Drew suggestion) and they were delicious. For our entree we had the bone in filet, it was delicious as well. They had some desserts that I am sure would have been great but we both stuffed. Thank you 32 for a great time, we will definitely return and thank you Drew for your professionalism and great recommendations.

Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at Thirty-Two, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Wow, you made some delicious selections! We thank you so much for dining with us in thirty-two. Your wonderful comments about Drew will be shared with his manager as well. Please return for another fine dining experience. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 16, 2018

Thirty-two is my favorite restaurant. The food is cooked perfect and the service is outstanding. We had a table with a water view and listened to some great music provided by Steve Warren. The creme brulee is the best we've had at any restaurant. Prime Rib is excellent.

Thank you for your 5-star rating and for your positive comments. Please come back soon for more deliciousness and outstanding service at Thirty-Two. Thank you for your review.

Been to Thirty-Two? Share your experiences!