“Best sushi! ”

Fuji Sushi House
Ranked #48 of 259 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Amazing sushi and rice combos. We got mango tango and the hangover. Absolutely amazing! Veggie rice combo was more than enough to share for 2. Would recommend!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed January 12, 2018

My husband and I each had a Bento Box for lunch. Mine was the teriyaki Salmon. I am allergic to Avocado and they were great about meeting that accommodation in my California roll. The salmon was perfectly cooked and the teriyaki sauce was on the side. The ginger dressing for the salad was perfect. In fact it was so good I tossed my fried rice in it! It was a perfect affordable lunch.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Excellent atmosphere, we found this by just driving around and had a taste for Pho, it was very good, fast and excellent service, spicy shrimp soup was very good as well.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

This place has amazing food. My partner and I have returned for the delicious Pho. I also enjoy the veggie spring rolls and the Biloxi roll. We receive wonderful service everytime (Vivian).

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017

The sushi rolls were delicious. The Southern Belle roll, crunchy dynamite, escolar, seaweed salad and other rolls we ordered were all fresh and came out quickly. The service was friendly and very quick.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Fuji Sushi House? Share your experiences!