1,381 results
All reviews dungeness crab gulf view enjoyed my stay nice room get away table games new orleans den cq blu tb casino buffet balcony coast fun gambling
Reviewed January 18, 2017

The rooms were cleaned and well maintained. The personnel were very pleasant. The atmosphere was quite pleasant. I always eat breakfast when I come to the Hotel. The food is good fresh and a decent assortment. They offer corned beef hash. This is something that not all hotels offer for breakfast. One of the staff members the check in person Ms Emma really made a difference for me. I was staying for one day and she made it possible through my coupon to stay another day. That I appreciate.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Matthew U, Hotel & Player Services Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

Wow! Thanks so much for your kind review. I can't wait to show this to Emma. It will make her week! We look forward to your next visit. Come back soon (and bring some friends!).

Reviewed January 18, 2017

My husband and I had a Fabulous weekend!! Amazing room and staff. Dorann on the casino floor was Awesome. The food and service at The Den was Fabulous. We are already planning another trip to go back in March.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking just a moment of your time to let us know how we did. Lots of exciting things coming up in March, so you picked the perfect time to return! Make sure to check your mailbox and email often for upcoming promotions!

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Everything was great!...until security came to my door at 2AM talking about self-exclusion...REALLY?

The info in the system says I fit a profile. That messed up my entire Saturday...I was unable to go back to sleep so my lack of energy really cut into my weekend plans...grrrrrr!

They didn't seem to care about that!
Other than that, service here was great!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Matthew U, Hotel & Player Services Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Dear Tina - first, thank you for sharing your review despite the unfortunate mishap that occurred. Second, I've spoken with our Director of Security and he assured me he would be reaching out to personally apologize for this incident. I hope that you'll return and give us another opportunity to impress you with our service and atmosphere.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

Great casino . . .comps and complimentary rooms!

Hotel check in was quick. and the rooms available earlier. Staff was accommodating and every helpful with answering and questions. Ease to get a replacement card and again was accommodating.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Matthew U, Hotel & Player Services Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Joanne, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your last visit. It's always a pleasure to take care of our guests, and we hope your experience will bring you back very soon!

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Spectacular time. I wished it was SMOKE FREE. I can't stand RUDE SMOKERS who sit next to you & don't salvo smoking bother you... I do try to be polite to all... I just stay away if I see a SMOKING PLAYER.

Room Tip: Only left (1.00, will save Up next time for 5.00) I always never leave the room dirty!!! I always have a GRAND TIME when I come there..... Just can't stand the SMOKERS blowing their smoke in my face... Wished it was SMOKE FREE..
Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Matthew U, Hotel & Player Services Manager at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review and a great rating! We hope you'll be back to see us very soon.