1,388 results
All reviews dungeness crab gulf view slot machines get away table games the room was nice new orleans den cq tb blu buffet casino balcony coast fun gambling
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Small hotel nice and friendly staff it's about a three and a half star Casino clean and a nice place to stay short for a short visit does not have all the bells and whistles of the bigger of the bigger casinos

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicholas E, Marketing Coordinator at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Thanks so much for choosing Treasure Bay! We're extremely happy that you enjoyed yourself. Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Got in about 5 pm, had reservations, the room we requested was not available. (They said, the reservation had been made way over a month.) The room was very tacky and was infested we roaches. Notified the front desk/house keeping, they both said will send someone up to spray for them. Apparently this must be an ongoing problem, with roach spray laying around their establishment. The bathtub stopper had to be replaced, another inconvenience & last resort, the bed mattress was extremely, extremely, uncomfortable, I tossed & turned. The towels are very hard, a lot low grade products. I will not stayed again. Who wants roach spray all over their belongings. Believe me this was a unpleasant stay, left 2 days before our original check -out.

1  Thank BUFFYG2311

I'm so sorry to hear that your time with Treasure Bay wasn't enjoyable. Please email me at neden@treasurebay.com. I'd love the opportunity to earn you back as a guest.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights during the week of Oct. 9th. Two of the three nights we had no room service, even though we were out of our room by 8 AM every morning and returned late in the evening. We had to go to the front desk and ask for towels. Also there was a tack strip exposed in the carpet in room. My husband stepped on it and it made his foot bleed. Consequently we were forced to wear shoes the entire time we were in the hotel room. We told the front desk and they did nothing but write it down. The front desk service was not polite at all. If you stay in room 610 make sure you have shoes on. Very disappointed.

4  Thank Mark J
Nicholas E, Marketing Coordinator at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Mark, I'm so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with Treasure Bay. We always strive to give our guests the best experience possible, and I do apologize that we missed the mark with you. I'd love to speak with you to see how we can earn you back as a guest. Please email me at neden@treasurebay.com.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Visited here for the second time since no ing to the gulf coast. Only negative I had was the smoke was not good. Probably since it is small. Otherwise, seems to be a nice, small local casino with older type slots as well as the other flashy ones.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank meongo123
Nicholas E, Marketing Coordinator at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Wonderful to hear! We love hearing from our 5 star guests! Please don't hesitate to come back and see us again!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

My wife and I gambled there it has become our favorite casino in Biloxi. We gambled and my wife hit a major jackpot to put us up a little. We had some comps left over from our last trip there and with what we got gambling this trip were able to pay for a lunch and breakfast on this stay. That was really helpful, in keeping our expenses down from this unexpected trip. Everyone there really seams to like their job and our very helpful. We always feel welcome here.& feel like they appreciate our business. If you want to have a good time in Biloxi, I Recommend Treasure Bay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank vegassavy
Nicholas E, Marketing Coordinator at Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

First, we'd like to say how glad we are that you and your family are safe. While we always want to see our 5 star guests, we do wish it were under better circumstances. That being said we are elated that you enjoyed your time with us during your visit. We absolutely appreciate your business and can't wait to see you on your next trip!