“I will never never never stay at econo lodge in Biloxi ms again. Never”

Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North
Ranked #27 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
MS
“I will never never never stay at econo lodge in Biloxi ms again. Never”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2009

Apon entering the room, there was a really bad musky odor. I had to spray the whole room with air freshener to get rid of the bad odor. The floor between the dresser and bed was soaking wet. I had to put several towels over the wet carpet.The smoke alarm constantly made a chirping noise. The hair dryer would only work for a few seconds at a time. There was a big unknown nasty looking spot on the shower wall. The lamp switch between the beds would not work right. The pool had alot of dirt and debris in it. In both sides of the pool where the water goes into the pump had something white and disquisting that looked like a diaper in it. The breakfast was lousy with the worst coffee that I have ever tasted. while checking in, I requested to check out at 2:00 which is a benefit of being a choice privileges reward member. I was told that I could check out at 2:00. I received a phone call at 11:20 on the check out day and I was told that I had to check out at 12:00 because they were having a convention and the rooms in the area that I was at was booked. After telling the rude woman that called about all of the problems in the room , she then said that I could check out at 2:00 if I wanted to, but I left at 12:00. The only reason that I stayed at Econo lodge is because it is across from the beach and because of the 2:00 check out. I have stayed there two times before, but this last time is it for me. There are other places that I can stay at if I want to spend the night at the coast . I would not recomend this hotel and I will never never never never never stay at this hotel again. NEVER !!!!!!! And there is not a coffee maker in the room. would it hurt them to buy an $8.00 coffee maker and put it into the room. NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2009
3 Thank babygirl2404

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brunswick
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2004

Housekeeper was very nice and accommodating. Light fixture was fixed very quickly. Over all was a nice stay.

2 Thank Donald214
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2003

Clean comfortable room. great price, fridge and micro. in room as well.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member