All reviews room was clean the wrong room microwave and fridge stay there again pleasant stay enjoyed our stay great place to stay beau rivage motel housekeeping repair coast gulf
Reviewed July 27, 2018

The manager was very rude. And humiliating.I was standing in line e for the waffle maker and he yelled at me and tole me to move it along so other could make some waffles. I only had to make one for myself and my husband. But he never said any thing to the people in front of me that was making like 4 and 5 of them. It was very rude and humiliating. The dinning room had a very long wait line for the waffle maker plus the dinning area was cram packed full of people. Just not a good experience at all. I drove like 60 miles out of my way to stay there. To get treated like trash. And I was only going to be staying for a few hours long enough to get some rest to continue my trip. Not a good experience at all.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

You really couldn't beat the price to stay what amounts to right on the beach in Biloxi. Very clean room and bathroom. Comfortable bed and pillows. Standard continental breakfast. You can walk to pretty much everything you'd need. You have to cross A LOT of road with heavy traffic to get to the beach, probably better to walk a little ways down to the light and cross there. Unfortunately all the staff seemed really grumpy, not mean or rude, just very grumpy. I'd stay again though.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I paid $70 per night for this hotel. It is in a great location. Right across from the beach and several excellent restaurants. There are also touristy things within walking distance.
The staff were all very nice. The breakfast was nothing special, cereal, danishes, and waffles.
The room was clean, however, it had a funky smell. The lock at the top of the door was broken. The shower head was absolutely nasty. We chose to bathe, which is hard when you are trying to get the sand off.
I would stay here again, simply because it is cheap and in a great spot.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2018

This is “our” spot!! Across the street from Shaggy’s which is our favorite place to eat and drink when we are in town. Hotel is clean and quiet! Staff is great and always very friendly to us!! Give these guys a shoot to make your vacation a great one!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the staff was extremely helpful. The food was fresh and plentiful. The satellite service included movie channels which was nice for my kids to be able to watch a family show late at night. The hotel is directly across from the beach.

Date of stay: June 2018