All reviews room was clean convention center choice hotels waffle house hot breakfast booked this hotel nice pool area yogurt would stay here again biloxi beach first floor short drive gulf of mexico motel vince convenience coast
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We stayed here one night on our way to Baton Rouge. Hotel is in a great location right across from the beach. Our room need some work. There were patches on the wall that needed to be fixed. It could really need a coat of paint.The air conditioning was so loud it was hard to sleep. The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly. However, while checking in the guy at the front desk asked my sister and I "Why didn't you just drive on to Baton Rouge?" Well, we had just driven 9 hours and we were tired. I think he was just trying to be funny. Anyway, this hotel was good for one night but I wouldn't stay here more than that.

Stayed: August 2018
QITeam, Manager at Quality Inn Biloxi Beach by the Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is on Beach Blvd and is an excellent location. The room wasn't clean. We had to bleach everything down. When we finished, the walls were cleaner and all. Breakfast was ok with eggs, sausage and waffles, etc.
We will stay again. If you book here, be sure to bring Clorox wipes so you can clean up.
Oh and in 537 the sink leaked so badly we put the garbage can underneath

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Room stinks, just f*** dirty it was so bad I left and went found another hotel. 27 miles away from where I need to be the next day... booked it off of hotels.com this place is a f*** s*** hole... a f**** s*** hole....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris L

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay while visiting the Gulf Coast.
We strive to do our best to accommodate our guest daily and will keep doing so.
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns, it will help us to better serve our guests.
Delete Response

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The staff and location were great, but the room was HORRIBLE! The bed cover had stains on it. I called room service and they changed the sheets out, but the new sheets were wet. The walls and lamps were dirty. The bathroom was bad as well. The toilet was unclean, there was blood spots behind the door, and the tub had dirt in ground in it so, that bleach could not remove it (according to room service). The room had a thick smell to it. This stay was not enjoyable at all. I will NEVER stay here again. For the amount of money I paid for this room, it was not worth it. I can't speak for everyone else, but I will not stay here again. The Quality Inn seriously lacked quality for $190+.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
QITeam, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Biloxi Beach by the Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

I apologized for not meeting your expectations and will research this issues for better future services.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Very nice, recently remodeled rooms with lots of space, comfortable bed, nice pool area, and great free breakfast in a roomy space. Super easy walk across the street to the beach! I will say that the first room we were given smelled strongly of cigarette smoke as soon as we walked in, but the manager quickly put us in a different room with no trace of smell. Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.