“SO Worth returning again and again ”

Papa Roc's Italian Grill
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to Papa Roc’s Italian Grill many times, and it’s always been a delicious and enjoyable dining experience. From the homemade Gracia bread and marinara sauce to the delicious wood grilled items, I’ve never been disappointed by the food. In addition, the staff is friendly and attentive, and they always make very solid recommendations. I’d go so far as to say that Papa Roc’s is well worth the 45-minute drive from Greenwood when I want really delicious Italian fare. But make sure you save room for dessert. The Tiramisu and Italian Cream Cake are a fine finish to any meal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The environment was very family oriented and the outside appearance was run down. We started off with the seafood stuffed mushrooms which were very good. We decided on two ribeyes and one steak medallion even though this was an Italian restaurant. When it came out, the wife asked for some A1 and was told all they have was ketchup. The steak was cooked well and had a good taste. The bill came to $89.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We went on a Saturday night about 7:00. I thought we were driving up to barbecue restaurant not Italian. The atmosphere is not Italian at all. The salad was not that great. Italian sales don't have carrots in them. The Italian dressing was not anything to write home about. I got eggplant Parmesan. It came with one huge piece of eggplant on top of over cooked pasta. The marina sauce didn't have much taste. The eggplant was raw in the center and greasy.mmit was really bad. My son had the stuffed pork chop and it was not good. The pork chop was not cooked in certain areas. It was disgusting. It was way overpriced for two people. 50.00 for two people and no appetizer and terrible food. I will not go back and I do not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I've eaten here 3 times because it's one of the few restaurants open on Sunday, and I just don't want to go back. The first time, I had the Beef "Medallions" with Marsala - expecting beef tournedos; but instead had beef tips that unfortunately had an old, tallow taste. No. Just. No. Subsequent visits have been better as long as I order something like lasagna, but I remain unimpressed. If I can do just as well at home, I'm DEFINITELY not paying restaurant prices rather than grocery store prices for the same food.

Also, for an "Italian" restaurant, it seems odd to me that they have NO wine selections - just beer. Sometime between my 2nd and 3rd visit they decided to charge a corking fee for those of us who think Italian food should be accompanied by wine instead of American beer; and this is another reason I won't go back there again.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

The best baked ziti I have ever eaten without exception. The bread is to die for. Everything on the menu is home made and everything is authentic.