“Best Coffee in the Mississippi Delta”

Mississippi Grounds
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Cleveland
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Finding a good, dedicated coffee establishment in the Mississippi Delta is tough. However, Mississippi Grounds hit the nail right on the head. The baristas know their trade and do it well. Make sure you try a chocolate chip supreme cookie with your favorite coffee beverage. They are well worth it .

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Quaint, friendly coffee shop with terrific eats! I spent a week in Cleveland recently, and visited Mississippi Grounds almost every day for breakfast/coffee and lunch. Don’t miss it if you’re in Cleveland!

Reviewed September 1, 2017

As I start this review, I will remind you that this is Cleveland , Mississippi, not Austin or Atlanta. In my book, it gets 5 stars because it's the best place for hundreds of miles, not necessarily the best place in the world. No, they didn't make cute little pictures on the top of my latte, the building was a converted gas station, BUT it had character! We wanted a specialty drink that wasn't on their menu. We explained it to the barista and she made it perfectly.

So what makes this a 5 star experience? Pleasant, friendly employees and patrons, a kind-of shabby chic atmosphere and coffee that exceeds the quality of the big-city big-name stores. Whether you're just passing through or live here, this place is highly recommended.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Every time I have visitors I take them to Mississippi Grounds. It's a great morning or drowsy time coffee hit when it's warm, and an absolutely MARVELOUS warmth & caffeine hit when the temps in Cleveland are cooler (a couple of months) or cold (a few days). They definitely rival any Starbucks I've seen but with more affordable prices.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Was in town for one night and wanted a good place to eat breakfast in the morning and thought I would give this local coffee place a shot. Overall good but was expecting a little more. First time in and asked for coffee. Pointed to wall of serve yourself. I perfectly fine with that but then asked what options were and got medium, dark, and decaf. There were more than three urns but went with dark and moved on. Maybe would have understood response if they were busy but I was only one in there. Possibly a little information about coffee. It was pretty clear it was first time. Coffee and sausage biscuit were good.