All reviews grammy museum state university rooms are clean great hotel place to stay recommend this hotel other hotels nice breakfast the breakfast area waffles pleasant stay convenient location free breakfast staff was friendly delta mississippi hometown
Reviewed March 7, 2017

Service you can count on. Quiet, clean and comfortable. We appreciated the breakfast options and excellent service. We wish there were was a Hampton Inn closer to town but this was perfect for our weekend plans.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amie O
Reviewed March 7, 2017

A nice hotel with good amenities, great staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was awesome. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I would definitely be staying here on my next trip to the Mississippi Delta!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Overall good stay. Had one small problem. Flushing toilet I noticed a pretty significant leak flowing from somewhere out the back. It appeared To be draining through the wall so I wanted to call front desk immediately. When I did, there first response was how long I was staying and seeing if I could put up with it for one night. I'm sure I could have but really? After saying I would prefer to move to another room they asked if I would change type of room. I said I'd prefer to stay with king bed and it seemed to take a minute to find one after trying to put me in 2 queen bed rooms. When I got there at 430 there was 3 cars in parking lot. I'm sure they were going have more guest come but not fill up. I was then moved to another room and the 2nd room was much nicer because no leaky toilet and no strange smell. Stay was ok and only hilton property near where I needed to be. Will still most likely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2017

Over, over priced and the hotel was on the main highway which was very noisy-I could hear the traffic on the outside. The room was a standard hotel room, nothing special. It was clean. The front desk staff was a bit frazzled. The breakfast was good however.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2017

Very pleasant stay. Great rooms. Would definitely book again. The breakfast was good with a variety of choices to choose from. The reception area was clean and pleasant. The staff was very helpful. It was a breeze to check in and check out when our visit was over. Will be using Hampton Inn again next year for our annual visit to see friends.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family