“Always a good choice”

Hampton Inn Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed 19 March 2017

I have stayed at this Hampton several times for work and it is consistently a good, comfortable experience. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean and quiet. A restaurant is next door which is convenient.

Room Tip: Front facing rooms are odd numbers. Choose a King bed to be farther away from elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Service you can count on. Quiet, clean and comfortable. We appreciated the breakfast options and excellent service. We wish there were was a Hampton Inn closer to town but this was perfect for our weekend plans.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amie O
Reviewed 7 March 2017

A nice hotel with good amenities, great staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was awesome. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I would definitely be staying here on my next trip to the Mississippi Delta!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Overall good stay. Had one small problem. Flushing toilet I noticed a pretty significant leak flowing from somewhere out the back. It appeared To be draining through the wall so I wanted to call front desk immediately. When I did, there first response was how long I was staying and seeing if I could put up with it for one night. I'm sure I could have but really? After saying I would prefer to move to another room they asked if I would change type of room. I said I'd prefer to stay with king bed and it seemed to take a minute to find one after trying to put me in 2 queen bed rooms. When I got there at 430 there was 3 cars in parking lot. I'm sure they were going have more guest come but not fill up. I was then moved to another room and the 2nd room was much nicer because no leaky toilet and no strange smell. Stay was ok and only hilton property near where I needed to be. Will still most likely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Over, over priced and the hotel was on the main highway which was very noisy-I could hear the traffic on the outside. The room was a standard hotel room, nothing special. It was clean. The front desk staff was a bit frazzled. The breakfast was good however.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Very pleasant stay. Great rooms. Would definitely book again. The breakfast was good with a variety of choices to choose from. The reception area was clean and pleasant. The staff was very helpful. It was a breeze to check in and check out when our visit was over. Will be using Hampton Inn again next year for our annual visit to see friends.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2017

everything good but room selection. I put in for a ground level King room two weeks in advance and got a 3rd floor double queen. If they are not going to read the notes when I put in my reservation why have it in the first place?

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
0.5 km away
34.7 km away
Super 8 Indianola
Super 8 Indianola
#3 of 5 in Indianola

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland? Share your experiences!